+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyMama View Post
    I ferment! Kefir, sauerkraut, kimchi and pickles so far - much healthier than my last hobby, which was baking mini cheesecakes ������Oh and my kiddies LOVE my ferments, so they never really get sick ❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by NAT2561 View Post
    I make cheese.....all sorts, camembert, brie, feta.. It's an interesting and tasty hobby!
    I love these!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not a lot really. I colour in when DS is in bed and I read a lot. I also like cooking but it's normally things for DS' lunches so that doesn't really count.

I recently started getting my nails done so that's a bit of me time every few weeks.

I've been meaning to start exercising again but don't really have the motivation for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I go to the gym 3-4 times per week and sew. 90% of my sewing is for my daughter but I enjoy the process so still count it as "me" time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Uuummmmm..... Nothing. I get myself a boost smoothie once or twice a week and drink that in peace. Does that count?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like to go get massages.
    Catch up with friends and have dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yoga.
    Ocean swims.
    Beach walks/runs.
    Mountain hikes.
    Mani/pedi
    Massages

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I do art or colouring in if poor on time for my own art work.

I also volunteer at both my DD's school where one day a week I help in one of my DD's classroom then another day of the week help in my other DD's classroom. I'm with them so it's not for myself but it is sort of as I enjoy it as they are still young and are not embarrassed to have me in their classroom.

I'd love to do other things but it won't happen as my DS has special needs and takes up alot of my time which I can see getting more full on over the years but for now I'm getting what I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am in the midst of a full time midwifery degree & wrangling 3 children so that takes up pretty much all of my time! When I can I love yoga, reading & catching up with my favourite people for coffee or wine 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Drink coffee, volunteer for an advocacy body, internet, occasionally reading, evening at a friend's place once a month or so.

Things that are mostly for me: op shopping, cooking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually really need to do more for me, I literally have nothing at the moment! I am so low on motivation, I work 4 days a week, have two young kids (ie not yet at school) & am so shattered by the end of every day lovely thread! x