+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm now in the freaking 2WW - and super impatient, jumping at anything that feels even the slightest bit not normal... lol.

Got the call from the clinic, my remaining 2 did make it to day 5, and have been frozen 😄

10 days to go, until the blood test - stick you tiny thing, stick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwinder View Post
    I'm now in the freaking 2WW - and super impatient, jumping at anything that feels even the slightest bit not normal... lol.

Got the call from the clinic, my remaining 2 did make it to day 5, and have been frozen

10 days to go, until the blood test - stick you tiny thing, stick!
    TWW sucks! I'm terrible a symptom analysing, every little thing!!

Still waiting for AF so I can start my cycle, I had a feeling it would be late as I ovulated quite late last cycle (later than usual) so now I just have to wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning! I had my transfer yesterday morning, now just waiting! Blood test on the 31st August.
    I had 5 frozen yesterday and possibly another 3-4 today! I will get a call today to let me know.
    So out of 16 eggs I could have 8-9 frozen and 1 already transferred!

How is everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemmaolsson sounds like great numbers for you, yay! Hope the 2WW goes quickly.

I am stressing big time. AF is due on Tuesday but I am already having spotting (and have been on and off through this cycle). Not normal for me at all so I'm wondering if it's (a) changes from taking the conceive well supps or (b) even worse, I have been stressing so much it's impacted my cycle

Praying for AF to start in earnest tomorrow so I can call the clinic and get started on Tuesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gemmaolsson great numbers!! Fingers crossed for you & TWW going quickly!
    @nettz84 I'd go with stress! It does crazy things to out cycles, the only time my cycle has been unpredictable is when I'm full of stress!

I'm still waiting for AF, 3 days late now & not even a single spot to say it's on it's way! I am eager to get started! I'd say mine is stress, I'm really trying hard not to but know I ovulated late last month so it's a compounding issue I think, I'm going to book in for a massage on Wednesday to try & help me relax!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AmyEL so it's not just me! I have also been doing acupuncture which has been helping somewhat with stress.
    Hope your AF is here soon too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gemmaolsson View Post
    Morning! I had my transfer yesterday morning, now just waiting! Blood test on the 31st August.
    I had 5 frozen yesterday and possibly another 3-4 today! I will get a call today to let me know.
    So out of 16 eggs I could have 8-9 frozen and 1 already transferred!

How is everyone else?
    @gemmaolsson good news! I am just trundling along through the longest 2ww ever. I keep checking to see how many days I am, it's like my mind is blocking it to trick me. It doesn't help there is so much to do around the house and garden, and I'm doing none of it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nettz84 View Post
    @AmyEL so it's not just me! I have also been doing acupuncture which has been helping somewhat with stress.
    Hope your AF is here soon too.
    Yours too! So hard to not be stressed when it's stressing us out!!

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    @gemmaolsson good news! I am just trundling along through the longest 2ww ever. I keep checking to see how many days I am, it's like my mind is blocking it to trick me. It doesn't help there is so much to do around the house and garden, and I'm doing none of it...
    I plan to toilet train my DD in my TWW, hoping it will distract me enough to make it go quickly!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (21-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Yours too! So hard to not be stressed when it's stressing us out!!

I plan to toilet train my DD in my TWW, hoping it will distract me enough to make it go quickly!

That will be a distraction! I work with 15 2 year olds, so theoretically the week should go quickly... but from previous experience it just draaaags...