+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 702
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    I'm now in the freaking 2WW - and super impatient, jumping at anything that feels even the slightest bit not normal... lol.

    Got the call from the clinic, my remaining 2 did make it to day 5, and have been frozen 😄

    10 days to go, until the blood test - stick you tiny thing, stick!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,040
    Thanks
    394
    Thanked
    1,669
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwinder View Post
    I'm now in the freaking 2WW - and super impatient, jumping at anything that feels even the slightest bit not normal... lol.

    Got the call from the clinic, my remaining 2 did make it to day 5, and have been frozen

    10 days to go, until the blood test - stick you tiny thing, stick!
    TWW sucks! I'm terrible a symptom analysing, every little thing!!

    Still waiting for AF so I can start my cycle, I had a feeling it would be late as I ovulated quite late last cycle (later than usual) so now I just have to wait!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,040
    Thanks
    394
    Thanked
    1,669
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How's everyone going?

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0
    Morning! I had my transfer yesterday morning, now just waiting! Blood test on the 31st August.
    I had 5 frozen yesterday and possibly another 3-4 today! I will get a call today to let me know.
    So out of 16 eggs I could have 8-9 frozen and 1 already transferred!

    How is everyone else?

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    182
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    1
    Gemmaolsson sounds like great numbers for you, yay! Hope the 2WW goes quickly.

    I am stressing big time. AF is due on Tuesday but I am already having spotting (and have been on and off through this cycle). Not normal for me at all so I'm wondering if it's (a) changes from taking the conceive well supps or (b) even worse, I have been stressing so much it's impacted my cycle

    Praying for AF to start in earnest tomorrow so I can call the clinic and get started on Tuesday!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,040
    Thanks
    394
    Thanked
    1,669
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @gemmaolsson great numbers!! Fingers crossed for you & TWW going quickly!
    @nettz84 I'd go with stress! It does crazy things to out cycles, the only time my cycle has been unpredictable is when I'm full of stress!

    I'm still waiting for AF, 3 days late now & not even a single spot to say it's on it's way! I am eager to get started! I'd say mine is stress, I'm really trying hard not to but know I ovulated late last month so it's a compounding issue I think, I'm going to book in for a massage on Wednesday to try & help me relax!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    182
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    1
    @AmyEL so it's not just me! I have also been doing acupuncture which has been helping somewhat with stress.
    Hope your AF is here soon too.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked
    766
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gemmaolsson View Post
    Morning! I had my transfer yesterday morning, now just waiting! Blood test on the 31st August.
    I had 5 frozen yesterday and possibly another 3-4 today! I will get a call today to let me know.
    So out of 16 eggs I could have 8-9 frozen and 1 already transferred!

    How is everyone else?
    @gemmaolsson good news! I am just trundling along through the longest 2ww ever. I keep checking to see how many days I am, it's like my mind is blocking it to trick me. It doesn't help there is so much to do around the house and garden, and I'm doing none of it...

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,040
    Thanks
    394
    Thanked
    1,669
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nettz84 View Post
    @AmyEL so it's not just me! I have also been doing acupuncture which has been helping somewhat with stress.
    Hope your AF is here soon too.
    Yours too! So hard to not be stressed when it's stressing us out!!


    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    @gemmaolsson good news! I am just trundling along through the longest 2ww ever. I keep checking to see how many days I am, it's like my mind is blocking it to trick me. It doesn't help there is so much to do around the house and garden, and I'm doing none of it...
    I plan to toilet train my DD in my TWW, hoping it will distract me enough to make it go quickly!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

    nettz84  (21-08-2016)

  11. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked
    766
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Yours too! So hard to not be stressed when it's stressing us out!!




    I plan to toilet train my DD in my TWW, hoping it will distract me enough to make it go quickly!

    That will be a distraction! I work with 15 2 year olds, so theoretically the week should go quickly... but from previous experience it just draaaags...


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC - May, 2016 #2
    By Lovemysons in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1120
    Last Post: 28-05-2016, 21:45
  2. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016 #2
    By Kookii in forum IVF
    Replies: 545
    Last Post: 27-04-2016, 10:24
  3. May 2016
    By exilius in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 26-10-2015, 17:07

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic
Specialist Naturopathy, Chiropractic & Massage Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic
Leading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an integrative approach all health professionals and offer diagnostic testing and natural treatment options suitable for the whole family.
featured supporter
Billington Street
For stationery as unique as you are! ♥ Handmade, custom designed stationery for all of life's celebrations
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!