+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question... what's the earliest you ladies have tested after a 5dt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @reecey5 that's absolutely great news all your embies on Ice!!
    I'm not sure I'm 4dp6dt and too scared too

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Babydream101 For This Useful Post:

reecey5  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydream101 View Post
    @reecey5 that's absolutely great news all your embies on Ice!!
    I'm not sure I'm 4dp6dt and too scared too
    Yeah it's a tough call. We tested yesterday to make sure the trigger was gone and there is still a squinter of a line, so hopefully that goes soon.

How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the trigger 10 days ago now so I think it would be out but my DH isn't keen on me doing a HPT and we're in this together so I'll wait.. as hard as it is!
    Are you doing another tomorrow?
    I'm okay had abdominal pains bad night sweats and sore boobs last couple days then today nothing at all... and was craving sweets last night not a good sign! Just hoping little sticky fighter is growing strong and healthy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got my frozen transfer tomorrow. Trying to psych myself up to be positive. Very scared it will be another chemical and so over all of the drugs already and I've only just started in July! I found on the chemical pregnancy that my blood pressure dropped and then went back up again when I wasn't preggers anymore. Anyone else noticed anything with bp? My bp is genetically slightly higher at 135/85 but it dropped to 110/60 during that time which was totally strange.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gingerlion For This Useful Post:

Babydream101  (10-10-2016),julianicholson  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it should be gone by now. We're 8 days past the trigger and it was a very faint line.

I think we're going to hold out a few more days, there's no point just wasting them. I definitely need to know before the blood test though.

All of your signs sound promising. Hopefully you've got a really sticky one on board.

When is your BETA?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gingerlion good luck with your transfer tomorrow. I understand how you are feeling I had a m/c and chemical this year. I am currently 5 weeks but petrified that I am going to m/c again. I am just trying to find things to distract me like planning Christmas (in October!). I hope your transfer goes smoothly and you end up with a BFP so you can get off the roller coaster. I haven't noticed anything with my blood pressure but I don't monitor it either. My circulation improves when I'm pregnant though

10. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

Gingerlion  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gingerlion good luck for FET tomorrow!!! I'm not sure about the Bp thing though

@reecey5 that's how I feel I just need to have some idea before they call me with an answer so will definitely doing one before my BT on the 19th!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Babydream101 For This Useful Post:

Gingerlion  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerlion View Post
    I've got my frozen transfer tomorrow. Trying to psych myself up to be positive. Very scared it will be another chemical and so over all of the drugs already and I've only just started in July! I found on the chemical pregnancy that my blood pressure dropped and then went back up again when I wasn't preggers anymore. Anyone else noticed anything with bp? My bp is genetically slightly higher at 135/85 but it dropped to 110/60 during that time which was totally strange.
    Good luck @Gingerlion

14. The Following User Says Thank You to reecey5 For This Useful Post:

Gingerlion  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydream101 View Post
    @Gingerlion good luck for FET tomorrow!!! I'm not sure about the Bp thing though

@reecey5 that's how I feel I just need to have some idea before they call me with an answer so will definitely doing one before my BT on the 19th!
    We're 2dp5dt and beta is on the 18th! Your wait is a long one.