+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Which clinic are you with?

They ask you to call on day 1 so they can then take a blood test and check your levels. They don't usually start the meds until they know what your hormone levels are at. Tell me what protocol you are on..

If you're on the straight antagonist protocol, you usually start meds on day 2, but only after bloods are taken.

If it's the long down reg protocol, it's not until day 3 or 4, but again it depends on your hormone levels.

I do not think it's wise to start anything until you get a hold of your clinic. It's really disappointing your clinic didn't give you an after hours number. Someone might have it here if you want to reveal the clinic name...
    I'm with WFC antagonist cycle. Last cycle I started on day 2 of af and I didn't have a blood test until about day 7. I've tried googling their after hours number with no luck and unfortunately I'm interstate until this afternoon to check my papers. It's just frustrating that it's over a long weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @julianicholson everything crossed for you!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (01-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 it's a PGD 'normal' but so was my last chemical....2nd line came up within 2 minutes here is another pic. I will test again tomorrow IMG_1475295629.752593.jpg
    You can see it's pretty light which is what worries me

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will do one tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    I will do one tomorrow
    Don't think it looks that light, remember in the early days there isn't much in our systems, I have absolutely everything crossed for you XXX

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (01-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out. AF arrived. 6dp5dt. Wishing everyone the best of luck.

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting to exhale View Post
    I'm out. AF arrived. 6dp5dt. Wishing everyone the best of luck.
    Did they tell you to ignore any bleeding? I'm always told that. If you're on meds stay on them until your BT, regardless of what you think is happening.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (01-10-2016),Waiting to exhale  (01-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopa View Post
    Congrats to all the lovelies who have a bfp! That's awesome news!!
    I have a quick question. My clinic told me to call when I start my next af so I can begin new icsi cycle. It has come 4 days early (of course over a long weekend!) I Calle the clinic but being saturday there is no one answering. I remember the dosage from the fs so should I just start gonal on day 2 being tomorrow and hope for the best? There isn't even an answering machine for me to leave a message or call an after hours line. Thanks for the advice ladis!
    I would start my medication as per your fs plan
    That's what happened to me in sept for stim cycle.. af came early so I just started my medication and called the clinic when they reopen and told them what my day 1 was.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Snoopa, have you logged your Day 1 on the WFC patient portal? You just need your patient number. Nurses staff the clinic in the weekends and on public holidays, even if no one is answering the phone at the front desk. Transfers and eggs collections happen on these days too so there is someone there.

I would log your day 1 with a message as to when you full AF started and ask them to call you urgently. I have always found WFC responsive.

https://www.westmeadivf.com.au/wp-login.php

You should definitely have your first bloods taken before starting your meds, to make sure that your hormone levels are baseline. I have started my meds as late as day 4 at instruction of the clinic, so do not worry about the delay.

Good luck with your cycle! As a fellow WFC patient, I am wishing and hoping for you. Fingers crosses and sending you baby lots of baby dust.