+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 814
  1. #561
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Christies Beach
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked
    189
    Reviews
    0
    @pingc383 I am 31, I was very shocked!

  2. #562
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Christies Beach
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked
    189
    Reviews
    0
    @Cooki FS and embryologist think that it was NK cells as everything else has come back fine in terms of testing so we are hoping the steroids do their thing and I get my take home baby.

    My fresh transfer was the only BFN I have had so I didn't mind waiting for testing as it meant I could do FET which has always 'worked' for me.

    Fingers crossed you don't need another transfer, but you have plenty of 'normals' to keep in the freezer.

    AFM I think I have positive symptoms but I don't know if it could be the pregnyl...I have never had pregnyl before so not sure. Bizarrely my nipples are darker?? Still lots of CM, broken sleep, change in body temp... Only time will tell though I am erring on the side of caution.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

    lotsathoughts  (30-09-2016)

  4. #563
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Christies Beach
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked
    189
    Reviews
    0
    My embryologist was still very shocked @pingc383

  5. #564
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked
    69
    Reviews
    0
    Hey girls
    Congrats to all the girls with BFP!! Im starting my puregon tonight this will be my 2nd cycle.. my 1st cycle got cancelled because i didnt get any follies but they have upped my puregon hoping that i respond fingers crossed

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to brib For This Useful Post:

    julianicholson  (30-09-2016)

  7. #565
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked
    361
    Reviews
    0
    Hi there everyone, I'm doing my first cycle after 3 m/c in the past year .
    I had my day 6 scan yesterday and there were 2 follicles on my left and 9 on my right. Hoping to get a few more, or at the very least hoping these ones mature nicely. They also said my lining was 6mm but I have no idea if this is good or bad?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Spazzyp For This Useful Post:

    julianicholson  (30-09-2016)

  9. #566
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    155
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @Cooki FS and embryologist think that it was NK cells as everything else has come back fine in terms of testing so we are hoping the steroids do their thing and I get my take home baby.

    My fresh transfer was the only BFN I have had so I didn't mind waiting for testing as it meant I could do FET which has always 'worked' for me.

    Fingers crossed you don't need another transfer, but you have plenty of 'normals' to keep in the freezer.

    AFM I think I have positive symptoms but I don't know if it could be the pregnyl...I have never had pregnyl before so not sure. Bizarrely my nipples are darker?? Still lots of CM, broken sleep, change in body temp... Only time will tell though I am erring on the side of caution.

    Not sure bout the normal embryos I won't find out til mid October as it takes 3 weeks for testing just hoping the one in right now without testing is normal and willing to go the distance hahaha

    Mm I am too had pregnyl trigger 10000iu 13days ago but I'm putting all any symptoms I'm feeling down to pregnyl and progesterone that way I don't get too disappointed.
    R u on progesterone as well?
    I take it u are on the salone and clexane? I'm on them for the NK cell.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cooki For This Useful Post:

    julianicholson  (30-09-2016)

  11. #567
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    155
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    Hey girls
    Congrats to all the girls with BFP!! Im starting my puregon tonight this will be my 2nd cycle.. my 1st cycle got cancelled because i didnt get any follies but they have upped my puregon hoping that i respond fingers crossed
    Goodluck brib
    R u doing ivf icis or just iui?

  12. #568
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    155
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzyp View Post
    Hi there everyone, I'm doing my first cycle after 3 m/c in the past year .
    I had my day 6 scan yesterday and there were 2 follicles on my left and 9 on my right. Hoping to get a few more, or at the very least hoping these ones mature nicely. They also said my lining was 6mm but I have no idea if this is good or bad?
    Your only on day 6 I wouldn't worry bout it.
    U have til day 10-12 for the lining to thicken up 👌

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cooki For This Useful Post:

    Spazzyp  (30-09-2016)

  14. #569
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked
    69
    Reviews
    0
    Hey @Cooki
    Im doing ivf

  15. #570
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Christies Beach
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked
    189
    Reviews
    0
    @Cooki I'm not on any progesterone. I am only on prednisolone for NK cells.


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC - May, 2016 #2
    By Lovemysons in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1120
    Last Post: 28-05-2016, 21:45
  2. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016 #2
    By Kookii in forum IVF
    Replies: 545
    Last Post: 27-04-2016, 10:24
  3. May 2016
    By exilius in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 26-10-2015, 17:07

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car Restraints
Buying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!