+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies, we did our 4th fresh IVF back in 2009 which resulted in our 6 yr old (was twins, but we lost 1 at 11wks 3days) anyway after 7 long yrs we have embakred on a FET and (we still have 4 A grade D5 embies frozen) our transfer was last Friday 12th August 16 and I am 4dp5dt today ... I am currently 43 ..

I am going around the twist! .. I had AF dull achy pains day after transfer then nothing on sunday apart from a few stabbing pains that didn't last long ... then yesterday (monday) the AF dull achy pains came back and haven't left ... I don't remember this in 2009 ... the pains aren't bad enough to warrant taking panadol or anything just more annoying - and I'm annalysing every little pang, twinge etc ... it's really doing my head in

I'm teary, I'm tired ..... I've been testing since 1dp5dt - and yes of course all BFN but with our daughter's cycle i had a positive by now ..

the embryo's transferred on Friday were a B and C grade - pics attached of them starting to re-expand after thaw (both were grade A text book day 5 embryos when they were frozen in 2009)

I wish everyone in here luck .. I hope you don't mind me joining? back in 2009 i was part of a great forum but it closed down many years ago so this cycle I really have no-one (yeah I have hubby and family but they don't understand iykwim?)

13880240_10210705042241571_2883367759810969074_n.jpg 13902836_10210705042401575_760376098696425713_n.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pkgjmg For This Useful Post:

positive vibes  (17-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF/FET Aug. - Sept. 2016

@gemmaolsson

16 eggs is great! Good luck with fertilisation
    Last edited by AmyEL; 16-08-2016 at 09:55.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

gemmaolsson  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pkgjmg View Post
    hi ladies, we did our 4th fresh IVF back in 2009 which resulted in our 6 yr old (was twins, but we lost 1 at 11wks 3days) anyway after 7 long yrs we have embakred on a FET and (we still have 4 A grade D5 embies frozen) our transfer was last Friday 12th August 16 and I am 4dp5dt today ... I am currently 43 ..

I am going around the twist! .. I had AF dull achy pains day after transfer then nothing on sunday apart from a few stabbing pains that didn't last long ... then yesterday (monday) the AF dull achy pains came back and haven't left ... I don't remember this in 2009 ... the pains aren't bad enough to warrant taking panadol or anything just more annoying - and I'm annalysing every little pang, twinge etc ... it's really doing my head in

I'm teary, I'm tired ..... I've been testing since 1dp5dt - and yes of course all BFN but with our daughter's cycle i had a positive by now ..

the embryo's transferred on Friday were a B and C grade - pics attached of them starting to re-expand after thaw (both were grade A text book day 5 embryos when they were frozen in 2009)

I wish everyone in here luck .. I hope you don't mind me joining? back in 2009 i was part of a great forum but it closed down many years ago so this cycle I really have no-one (yeah I have hubby and family but they don't understand iykwim?)

Welcome... Fingers crossed for you... I hope you get your BFP XX

I'm just about to start a cycle to transfer one of our frozen embies, they are from 2012, we already have a DS (ICSI cycle in 2012) and DD (our natural fluke/miracle) so hoping to complete our family with one of our 4 embies. So nervous & excited to get started!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have 13 that fertilised overnight!!! 😊😊😊

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gemmaolsson For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    that's awesome @gemmaolsson!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gemmaolsson View Post
    We have 13 that fertilised overnight!!! ���������������� �

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pkgjmg View Post
    that's awesome @gemmaolsson!!!
    Thanks! I was happy with that. There was one more they are keeping an eye on that is a bit sower. Will hear from the clinic Thursday morning to see how they are travelling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gemmaolsson that's great! I have 9 eggs, will see how many have fertilised tomorrow. I am feeling sore and tired...
    Last edited by skeeter; 16-08-2016 at 16:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    @gemmaolsson that's great! I have 9 eggs, will see how many have fertilised tomorrow. I am feeling sore and tired...
    That is great news @skeeter! Fingers crossed for you overnight.
    im a still a big sore but improving. Back to work tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @gemmaolsson what a great haul!

9 is a great number @skeeter fingers crossed for fertilisation!

I had my appointment with nurses today, I'm doing a low dose stim for my FET, should have picked up the drugs at the pharmacy near the clinic (thought I could get them closer to home) but looking like I'll have to trek back there tomorrow! Hopefully CD1 will be over the weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Aug. - Sept. 2016

Quote Originally Posted by gemmaolsson View Post
    Morning. I had my ER yesterday morning. They got 16 good eggs which was nice. Not sure of the grade etc yet and hubby's sample looked great they said. They will call this morning to let us know how many fertilised, so fingers crossed!?
    Wow congratulations @gemmaolsson that is amazing what a great number. (Edit: I see now you had 13 fertilise which is a great number and seems like good chances. Must read everything before posting replies! You must be very happy!)

One week until we can start stims, don't think I've ever been this excited for AF! Stressing about stupid small things now as that is how I get when I can't control all the variables. *sigh*
    Last edited by nettz84; 16-08-2016 at 21:05.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nettz84 For This Useful Post: