+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Why might I be getting hot flushes still? Stopped Synarel on the 20th, now at 2dp3dt and only on progesterone (Endometrin).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @meehalo this support network helps a lot. DH is awesome and checks in all the time. I have a few close friends who know I am doing IVF and they are all really good. I am just hoping I have good news to tell him when he comes home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Meehalo. All going well if we get a 5 day embryo we will transfer on Wednesday. I haven't heard from the clinic today. No news is good news.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ever1013 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (25-09-2016),meehalo  (26-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    To anyone who has experience with pregnyl, I did a 5000 trigger shot last Sunday and a 1500 booster on Friday. Since yesterday, 2dp5dt I have had crazy amounts of CM (TMI, but this whole thing has changed the rules hehe). I got this with my last 2 BFPs but just thought it could be the pregnyl tricking me. Anyone get this as a side effect of pregnyl?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AmyEL that last pic you posted looks very promising! All the best for your blood test, looking forward to hearing your good news soon!

I tell you what, this journey is full of frustrating waits! I now have to wait til the 14th for my FS follow up appointment. My nurse said he'd almost certainly be doing a scan, then I have to go for an official viability scan on the 17th. That seems way too long away lol. No more bloods until after then, she said they'll offer me some kind of NIPT test where I can also find out the gender! I've noticed my FS goes for a minimally invasive, minimal testing kind of approach.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jess8383 the wait is hard! Can you get extra bloods from your GP while waiting? With my DS I had BTs at 9, 13 and 20dpt and was lucky my ultrasound was at six weeks pregnant so I didn't have to wait as long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I start on day 2. Were you given DHEA to take as well?
    No dhea just progynova

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just took my bra off, my boobs are sore & DH reckons bigger too (of course he does!!) hoping it's a good sign & not in my head!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Just took my bra off, my boobs are sore & DH reckons bigger too (of course he does!!) hoping it's a good sign & not in my head!!!
    @AmyEL are you on progesterone? Mine have gotten much bigger and I have very high progesterone levels...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af finally came 11 days late!!! Going for day 2 scan and blood test tomorrow so think I will be starting my injections Tues.
    good luck to all in the tww and congrats to the BFP out there. Fingers crossed more of us join you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (26-09-2016)