+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been a while since I've been here but we're back on the roller coaster. We now have a nearly 13 month old. We started trying for bub#2 in April got a BFP & miscarried at 1 day short of 12 weeks in July. I had egg retrieval on Tuesday & got 5 eggs only 1 fertilised & I had a 6 cell embryo transferred today. Blood test 5th Oct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383 so amazing! Congratulations !! So good

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383 CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. Very, very happy for you.

@pingc383 we had a 7 day scan yesterday after the Elonva injection on day 2. Everything is progressing really well. There are about 11 follicles total and they're all slightly more advanced than this stage last cycle.

Starting Menopur tomorrow, which is meant to assist with maturity of the eggs. Another scan on Monday and then we'll see how it's looking. We're thinking egg collection could be Thursday. Will keep you updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good egg haul @Ever1013! Hope you get a good fert rate today

Welcome back @sareeb, sorry to hear of your miscarriage so close to 12 weeks.
    @pingc383 I think it's because I've had two cancelled FETs now, the first an attempted natural FET cancelled because I didn't ovulate. This recent one because lining didn't thicken and I got AF mid cycle on high dose Progynova! So she is deciding what to try next time. I was predicting an injection cycle with low dose FSH but I will have to wait and see

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (24-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 I think you might be on the money with your hunch. Low dose FSH is what my FS said we would do if this cycle got cancelled. Good luck and keep us in

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 because I have had two losses this year so they are just trying to make sure everything is being considered. We didn't know about elevated NK cells previously so hopeful all the steps they have taken will help me get pregnant and stay pregnant. I did a pregnyl booster on Friday and another on Monday so I am not sure when or if I can POAS before BT

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I can probably POAS Monday the 3rd? I will have to buy some tests haha. I have had lots of twinges, increased CM so fingers crossed everything is happening. Implantation should have happened last night or today....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I have been thinking I would POAS to prepare myself just didn't want to do it too early and end up with a false positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is there any room for a newbie on this thread?

Congrats to those who made it to the other side From what I have read, you all seem so lovely & very supportive/ welcoming of people who already have already been blessed.

I've had a rough week (BFN) & it looks as though my next IVF cycle will be next month so I would love to share this journey with others who are still riding this crazy ride! xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meehalo For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (24-09-2016),pingc383  (24-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That would be great, thanks @pingc383!! My hubster is great but I just need to speak to people who get it... I have stage 4 endo in case there are any other peeps who have this hurdle to overcome as well!! Looking forward to getting to know you all! X

13. The Following User Says Thank You to meehalo For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (24-09-2016)