+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahhhhh lining still the same, 6mm, intermediate. So sick of setbacks. They will call this afternoon with new plan- either increase dose or cancel I guess. So frustrating. I haven't done a transfer since March 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongol View Post
    pingc383 yes it may have been the protocol I was on, I'm 35+ but none of the FS here have been concerned about egg quality even though I've enquired what I can do to improve it. My FS in the US (Braverman) did put me on a supplement which had melatonin, Coq10, turmeric and two other antioxidants - there supplement was mainly for endometriosis and I took it for a couple of months. It was proving to be way too expensive so I got FS here to write me a prescription for Melatonin 4mg which I have been taking. Have heard about DHEA but never tried it. I'm wiling to try anything that may help with egg quality. I'll ask my FS about DHEA owhen I see him next. I haven't made an appointment with him yet as I'm wanting to switch FS.
    @Mongol I was on DHEA my last cycle, and I took turmeric in curcumin tablets. I hears they were good for endo... I am still taking them. I took a lot of antioxidants and other stuff too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    @Mongol I was on DHEA my last cycle, and I took turmeric in curcumin tablets. I hears they were good for endo... I am still taking them. I took a lot of antioxidants and other stuff too.
    Thanks for sharing that info. Can I please ask what strength curcumin were you taking? I've heard about vitamin E as another good one but what other antioxidants were you on? I'm willing to try anything next time and will also run these past my FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it's much easier said than done, but keep your head up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongol View Post
    Thanks for sharing that info. Can I please ask what strength curcumin were you taking? I've heard about vitamin E as another good one but what other antioxidants were you on? I'm willing to try anything next time and will also run these past my FS.
    @Mongol I am taking 600mg curcumin twice a day. I also took vit e, royal jelly, propolis, coq10, selenium, zinc, berocca, alpha lipoic acid, elevit, fish oil, aspirin, l cartinine, arginine, and inositol. I didn't take all of this at first, I added bits after each failed cycle. My FS didn't seem interested in any supplements except elevit. He did suggest clexane after two transfers, then switched to prednisolone but transfers were cancelled. I asked to have both for the last transfer. I don't know if any of it worked, but after my 3rd cycle I was told it was unlikely I would get pregnant with my own eggs as they weren't any good. I thumb my nose to that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok I'm officially PUPO... Embie looked great & was about to hatch, very exciting! The best part it didn't hurt a bit! My first transfer was excruciating & took forever... so I was so surprised that it was all over with no pain!!! The Ativan I took definitely helped me to relax

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (15-09-2016),nettz84  (15-09-2016),pingc383  (16-09-2016),skeeter  (15-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    @Mongol I am taking 600mg curcumin twice a day. I also took vit e, royal jelly, propolis, coq10, selenium, zinc, berocca, alpha lipoic acid, elevit, fish oil, aspirin, l cartinine, arginine, and inositol. I didn't take all of this at first, I added bits after each failed cycle. My FS didn't seem interested in any supplements except elevit. He did suggest clexane after two transfers, then switched to prednisolone but transfers were cancelled. I asked to have both for the last transfer. I don't know if any of it worked, but after my 3rd cycle I was told it was unlikely I would get pregnant with my own eggs as they weren't any good. I thumb my nose to that!
    Thanks for sharing, I am taking Blackmores pregnancy multi, Royal jelly, coq10 150mg, melatonin 4mg, probiotics, magnesium and caltrate with calcium and vitamin D. I might add Berocca and vitamin E as well. I've added other things gradually as I was initially only taking the Blackmores multi. To date none of my FS have asked me to take any particular supplements (except Dr Braverman). But I'm sure there's something I could do to supplement my body further.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Ok I'm officially PUPO... Embie looked great & was about to hatch, very exciting! The best part it didn't hurt a bit! My first transfer was excruciating & took forever... so I was so surprised that it was all over with no pain!!! The Ativan I took definitely helped me to relax
    That's great to hear AmyEL. A painless transfer is a good sign! I have everything crossed for you and the embie to stick xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mongol I upped my coq10 to 300 twice a day when I started with the royal jelly. Apparently the higher dose is beneficial for people with poor eggs. I also take calcium but that is because I have a restricted diet, and I also have regular vit d injections and iron infusions.

@AmyEL congrats!
    Last edited by skeeter; 15-09-2016 at 22:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like a good transfer @AmyEL! Hopefully you will be pregnant again in a few days!