+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm hoping to join you for a September transfer. Just got our referral for the clinic today. My daughter was born through ICSI in 2013 (so she's 2 and half now), however she was our only viable embryo so we will be starting from scratch for baby #2.

Now that I've been to my doc I'm determined to get serious about all things health and baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi NessieJ, good to hear you will be looking to transfer in September too!
    What are you changing health wise if you don't mind me asking? I feel like I've read 1000 different things already about what to cut out or start eating or drinking, and I'm trying my hardest to apply as many of them as I can.
    I'm sure I'm being a bit crazy but I want to give us the best chance possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @NessieJ welcome! All the best with your cycle. Nothing more motivating to be healthy than the thought of increasing your IVF chances. Good luck!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

NessieJ  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

Just general stuff at the moment, like cutting out caffeine, drinking more water, starting to take my multivitamin etc. How about you? I feel a little more relaxed about it all this time, but I want the best chances of conception this time too, so might need to kick my but into gear.

Nessie.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Aug. - Sept. 2016

@NessieJ - much of the same for me. Been taking my supplement, replaced coffee with green tea, and minimising alcohol.
    I'm also trying to get outside more as I've read vitamin D is important. But I've decided not to go too overboard as I know any lifestyle changes need to be sustainable, we have no idea how many cycles we'll need to go through!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I would stop in to say I went for acupuncture for the first time the other day and loved it, found it so relaxing! Looking forward to continuing to get it while I'm stimming and pre/post ET...definitely will need all the stress relief I can get!

Just over 2 weeks now until we start stims, it's going soooooooo sloooowwww!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    After 4 years we are back on the IVF train... I'm booked to do a FET in early September... Just waiting now to have a blood test to get everything up to date

We had ICSI in June 2012 which resulted in DS being born in Feb 2013... Then in Feb 2014 we had the surprise of our life falling pregnant naturally with DD, we still don't know how we managed it but I'm incredibly thankful, age was born in Oct 2014 so is nearly 2... We recently started trying for #3 but had DH's counted checked again to see where we were at, as it was extremely low we decided to use the embryos we have from DS's cycle.

If the September cycle doesn't work I think we'll wait till Nov or Dec to do another one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi AmyEL, happy to hear about your successes to date with DS and DD hope your blood tests etc go well and good luck with your preparations for the FET!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks @nettz84 we have been very blessed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I'm new to this site. I literally just had my trigger injection for my first IVF cycle. I go in Monday morning for egg collection and then eggs will be fertilised for 5 days.
    Everything went really well for the injections. I only started on gonal f 150ui last Saturday (1 week ago), then had a scan / blood test on weds and advised to start the orgalutran injection, then scan / blood on Friday showed all looked great and I would go in Monday! I was surprised with how quick it had been, I thought I wouldn't go in until later next week. My fingers are crossed everything goes well and we get a few that make it to day 5!

goodluck to all those starting their process or in the 2ww.