+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, joining you for the company, 5th round of injections this year and starting to feel a bit over it all! EPU is planned for the 19th, I'm on day 5 of Puregon. I was always gonal-f before so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @littlesunflowers hello and good morning! Let me tell you you're doing a brilliant job! 5th time this year must be so exhausting!
    Hopefully this will be your last.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cococool For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @littlesunflowers welcome! I'm on my first cycle 2 days post EPU, had a cancelled cycle before EPU earlier this year. I was on puregon and synarel this cycle and it has worked wonders compared to the Elonva/puregon/orgalutran injections I had last time!

I hope this time is your last time.

AFM I'm super emotional yesterday and today. I feel like I've left my 'babies' at daycare for the first time (embies in lab lol) and desperately want updates! I'm due for a scientist call tomorrow. I had a dream only one made it. I had my first crinone experience just now...how lovely lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jess8383 For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Aug. - Sept. 2016

Hi Ladies, wondering if I can please join in? I have a 2 year old DD who is our little IVF bub born in 2014. We are now back trying for a sibling for DD. I had an unsuccessful FET in March. I also had an ectopic pregnancy in May of this year that was absolutely devastating. The pregnancy and one fallopian tube were removed in emergency surgery. Anyway, it is my day 1 today and I have just booked in with the clinic to start a fresh cycle. So excited to get started! I feel a bit out of touch with IVF and I am looking forward to being able to share my journey.
    Last edited by Ever1013; 10-09-2016 at 09:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ever1013 welcome. We are also trying for a sibling for a DD 5yo.

I'm sorry to hear of your trouble. Hopefully this round will be your last! What clinic are you at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jess!

We are at Westmead Fertility Centre.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @littlesunflowers good luck, I hope it's your lucky number 5, sorry you have been through so much, you are doing a great job!
    @jess8383 I'm sure your babies are being well looked after, such an anxious time waiting on news!
    @Ever1013 welcome, sorry you've had a terrible time this year, I hope you get #2 soon

AFM, I triggered last night & have a booster of ovidrel on 13th before transfer on 15th, then 3 more boosters after that... Has anyone had a transfer & had no progesterone support after? They are just using the ovidrel with me cycle for after support, I was only on pessaries for 2 weeks after my fresh cycle cause me progesterone climbed to over 500!! But I still would have thought I'd have some support? I might just have to trust the clinic!

Is anyone with Hollywood?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

jess8383  (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AmyEL & @Ever1013 I'm with Genea

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    But I still would have thought I'd have some support? I might just have to trust the clinic!
    Might be worth asking. I had 2 weeks crinone/pessaries with my DS - so basically until the blood test. But when I mentioned that to FN years later she was really surprised that's what the FS had told me to do. So obviously even that isn't the norm.

I'm really hoping my first scan Monday shows better follies than previously - there were 4 last cycle. I haven't been on Synarel since 2013 and it's making me feel awful - it's my least favourite medication! (Crinone is second!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Finally had results, trigger tonight & transfer next Thursday
    That's great AmyEL - all the best for Thursday xx