+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm just here to vent right now, I'll reply to everyone later once I get kids to bed...... I'm day 14 of stims & will have at least 2 more, with another blood test on Friday, frustrated at the pace it seems so slow especially for FET!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @AmyEL, please hang in there. Hopefully no more injections in a few days xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mongol - just think, soon it will be over but you need to keep on going just s bit longer and the best thing you can do is keep yourself in tip top shape for the best chance you can give yourself.
    Keep on going with your smoothies and fruit. A bit of protein would do you wonders too. Your body needs you to keep on replenishing all the goodness it's missing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mongol hang in there hun. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as we EPU together! I hope all goes well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You hang in there too @Mongol metformin is horrid stuff (a necessary evil though) I've taken it a few times in the past but never last long as it is so bad on my stomach (explosive diarrhoea!) so I'm scared to take it... Hang in there, add some protein powder your to your smoothies (it'll be great after transfer too for fluid retention) milo & full cream milk is a good one too... So hard to eat when you have no appetite... Only 1 more sleep till EPU, you're almost there!
    @Ashjay hang in there! I've always been terrible testing too early, so I'm no help!
    @jess8383 good luck with your EPU, everything crossed for good quality eggs.
    @Flower78 how's the sniffing going?
    @pingc383 good luck with your FS search, I hope the next one brings you your Bub XX

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

jess8383  (07-09-2016),pingc383  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383 and @Mongol best of luck with your EPU today - my fingers are crossed for you that you get some great quality eggs.
    @AmyEL sorry you're having a rough time with the injections. Hopefully only 1 or 2 more days of it.
    @Flower78 my test day is 10dp5dt and I'm trying to talk myself out of POAS the day before LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you ladies @jess8383 and @Mongol
    Hope it goes well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck in EPU today @jes8383 and @Mongol!
    @AmyEL I hope you get to trigger soon and can stop the jabs. I'm tolerating the Synarel ok but hope it's over soon!
    @Ashjay I won't talk you out of it, do it!! Haha. My clinic calls so late with BT results I couldn't handle waiting all day not knowing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go today at epu ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you lovelies @Ashjay @cococool @Flower78 @AmyEL @jess8383 @pingc383 and everyone else. You guys are great.
    I had 6 eggs retrieved today. Though that's much lower than expected, I'm now ok and hoping all of then fertilise fingers and toes crossed. I woke up crying with terrible pain this time and 5 doses of morphine and two panadol a later, I was fine. They're still in my system so that's nice
    Hope it all went for you @jess8383

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mongol For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (08-09-2016)