+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck with your EPU's tomorrow @Mongol and @jess8383 hope your triggers last night went well.
    @Snoopa yaye for DH calling, that's great news you won't have to wait so long now

Hope everyone is going well. 6dp5dt today and 4 sleeps till BT not yet sure how I feel about it really. Not really feeling anything apart from a few niggles here and there this morning. Last night while sitting down I had a couple of very definitive stabs on my lower left side that lasted a few seconds each time but enough for me to go "ouch" almost. It was different to what I'm feeling now, so am hoping it's a good sign but also trying not to get my hopes up too much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383 over here now... Aug/sept thread.
    Well that's so exciting! Excellent results so far! Good luck for the EPU tomorrow. I'm sure you'll do great!!
    Let me know how it goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383 you're already here

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cococool For This Useful Post:

mish239  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting @Ashjay !!! Hopefully the next 4 days goes by quick for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope you both get some nice quality eggs @Mongol and @jess8383!

Keep hanging in there @Ashjay, not long to go now. I hope it's a BFP for you! I went by the HPT aisle in the shops today but resisted buying any yet. I'm sure the temptation will be stronger after ET!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @flower @Snoopa. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much given all my CP's today I've had a little (like little little) bit of blood when I wiped but I'm not sure if it's just irritation from the progesterone pessaries I'm on. The stabby pains are still there on and off this afternoon and not as full on as the two last night.
    Ugh i don't even want to go to the supermarket cause the temptation will be too much LOL I always test early and it's always been a CP so I'm trying really hard to push myself not to this one time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stay strong then @Ashjay! CPs are awful. I can never make up my mind if I should POAS or not. I always do before BT or else I blubber on the phone to the nurse. My test is usually 9dp5dt so I usually POAS the day before or morning of the test if AF hasn't arrived!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies, my trigger went ok last night but I've been feeling so sick since yesterday. Not sure if it's because of the trigger. I have been on Metformin which has made be permanently nauseous and comes with all sorts of digestion related issues. But now I'm completely off of foods (Metformin has been an appetite suppressant for me and I've lost 5 kgs in about 2+ months). Just waiting for this cycle to be over and I'm nearing a breaking point both physically and mentally. Need all the prayers

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mongol whilst one part of me is thinking that it sounds fantastic losing 5kg I am also understanding that this is obviously impacting you a lot mentally with not having a proper balance of nutrients which undoubtedly effect your mood and outlook - not to mention the hormones which you've been on. No wonder you're physically and mentally at breaking point.
    Not long to go now, maybe try to eat something even if you don't want to. Take care and best wishes to you for your EPU!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cococool you're absolutely right. I hate food now, even food pictures make me sick! I used to be a good lover previously. I didn't actually want to lose any weight as I'll be officially underweight if I lost another few kilos. Have been forcing myself to have smoothies or fruits to give myself energy and not let blood glucose dip. Also, being on a gluten free diet hasn't been very easy for me either so that's also a contributing factor to my weight loss.
    Can't wait to be back to my normal self again!! Thank you yes not long to go now.