+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my BT and scan. They saw lots more follicles today (thank God!). Will know what's the progress when they call me this afternoon.
    All the best everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just had my scan, lots of follicles, leading one is 13mm so getting there, a few more days & I should be able to trigger, but will find out more when they get me bloods back... Lining was 9.5c not sure where that needs to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongol View Post
    Just had my BT and scan. They saw lots more follicles today (thank God!). Will know what's the progress when they call me this afternoon.
    All the best everyone!!
    Yay! Glad there where more follies @Mongol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm fairly new to BH so hope you don't mind me jumping in here!

I had my FET last Thursday 1st Sept, and am as per usual already going crazy with it constantly on my mind my blood test isn't till Sunday and right now it seems sooooo far away I need something to keep me sane (enter BH ) the waiting is just the worst!

I am on progesterone pessaries and progynova estrogen pills aswell.

I have a bit to read back, but anyone else with a recent transfer waiting for blood test day? And most importantly trying not to symptom spot (although I am very much symptom free at the moment)

Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Ashjay sorry you have to go through this! The waiting around sucks! Fingers crossed you get your BFP!

I'm waiting for an FET, I'm at day 15ish but my cycle seems to be going very slow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Long time lurker, first time poster. I just completed my first round of IVF through wfc and it has resulted in a bfn. I'm completely shattered. I don't know why I'm so upset it hasn't worked as I know it rarely works first go. We are dealing with mfi. No know issues with me. The clinic told me to call my fs for a follow up appointment for a second round (only 4 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized, only 1 made it to 3dt, so none frozen. I was on low dose gonal as I have a high amh and we're concerned about ohss). The receptionist for my fs has told me they can't get me in until late Oct. This adds to my devistation that I have to wait nearly 7 weeks to see her again before I can start again! They placed me on her cancellation list but I'm not hopeful.
    I don't know how you ladies deal with all the waiting. It drives me nuts! It makes me so anxious!
    I guess I don't really have a question, just need a release as I'm feeling like dirt rn.😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @AmyEL the wait really does suck and there is just no slowing down on going crazy in the meantime
    Good luck for your upcoming FET. Are you doing manufactured or are you waiting for your body to naturally OV for your transfer?
    @Snoopa so sorry for your BFN. We put so much hope into our IVF/FET it's hard to not be super upset when it doesn't work regardless of what the odds are etc. That's crazy it's a 7 week wait for a follow up appointment! I hope you get a cancelled appointment earlier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashjay View Post
    Thanks @AmyEL the wait really does suck and there is just no slowing down on going crazy in the meantime
    Good luck for your upcoming FET. Are you doing manufactured or are you waiting for your body to naturally OV for your transfer?
    @Snoopa so sorry for your BFN. We put so much hope into our IVF/FET it's hard to not be super upset when it doesn't work regardless of what the odds are etc. That's crazy it's a 7 week wait for a follow up appointment! I hope you get a cancelled appointment earlier.
    Thanks. It really does suck and I didn't expect it to hurt this much. I've made an appt with another fs at the clinic who got me in next week so I guess I have that to look forward to instead of hoping for a phone call for a cancelled appt. But I guess it's back to the drawing board. GL to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ashjay I'm doing a low dose stim FET so was on 50iu of Gonal F & now 75iu daily... Once I'm 'ready' I'll trigger with ovidrel.
    @Snoopa sorry about the BFN, I hope you get some answers & a new plan with FS, glad you where able to get in earlier than 7 weeks, that's way too long for a follow up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AmyEL just got a call from the nurse and I actually have only 5 mature follicles measuring between 14-21. All the rest are smaller. I'm feeling quite devastated as last time I had a lot more follicles. The nurse tried to assure me that it's quality that matters not quantity but I don't know how many of the follicles contain mature and viable eggs. I know I shouldn't second guess all of this as its not in my control. I'll trigger tomorrow and EPU is on Thursday. Fingers crossed.
    Great to hear you have more follies catching up, hopefully the wait will be over soon.