+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 82 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    I think there are so many protocols it's confusing! I don't need to take BCP, all I had to do was start the Synarel to suppress my cycle and Progynova. It started today on CD2. I think once my lining looks good on the scan, then I start Progesterone pessaries and transfer 5 days later. If not its rescan until thick enough. Last time it was really quick, I started Progesterone on Day 13.

This time I'm on Progesterone pessaries three times a day! How on earth I manage that with work I don't know- lying down for 30 mins?! I wonder if I can take two at night instead.

I'm with Concept in Perth- how about you? I always feel nervous about the instructions. Even though they are the experts, I remember my cycles better than them, they've forgotten stuff- and so I think it's right to double check it all!
    I'm with Hollywood in Perth... Lots of different protocols! I used Synarel the full stim cycle I did (resulted in our DS & 4 extra embies), I tell you I'm glad I'm not on that stuff! (Sorry) Do you do a trigger shot to ovulate? I though Synarel suppressed ovulation?

Apparently if you insert pessaries anally you don't have to rest (not my idea of fun!) but I have read it sounds worse than it is! We are going for number 3 so I know I won't be able to lie down after with the kids around so I think I might have to give it a try at least (eeeekkkkk!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 I am at Concept too... I am on 3 pessaries - 1 in the morning and 2 at night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I might have to try the one morning/two night @skeeter! I don't relish trying the other option @AmyEL but we do what we have to for this right?! You can let me know how you go as you'll be first!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do pecessaries anally and once you get used to it you wouldnt go back to the usual way no mess no lying down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 the other option is a no go for me. I always swore there was no way, and then I had some difficulty in that area and had to, and that has only strengthened my resolve. Only in dire emergency situations is the back door unlocked!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to skeeter For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (04-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    @Flower78 the other option is a no go for me. I always swore there was no way, and then I had some difficulty in that area and had to, and that has only strengthened my resolve. Only in dire emergency situations is the back door unlocked!
    😂😂😂😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is it all going @AmyEL? @skeeter have you had you blood test yet? @Flower78 I don't think I could the other option either! If there was no choice though....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gemmaolsson just at clinic now for more bloods & US

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have tried the other option before in situations when I had to leave the house quickly and couldn't lie down for 30 mins - lots of times before going to work! It honestly isn't as bad as t sounds as long as you wear gloves and take a deep breath and don't have an ice cold pessary. There's just no after mess. Although the nurses at my previous clinic said they absorb better vaginally.