+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 82 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Mongol how'd you go with your blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey AmyEL sorry for the late response, I wasn't feeling too well today - was sore on my left side for some reason and have been sleepless even though I'm taking Melatonin which normally makes me very sleepy. I had first BT and scan today on day 9. The nurse actually didn't tell me anything about BT results but said that I have to continue stimming as I only have 4 follicles in the range of 11-15mm. I was disappointed to hear that as I am on a higher dose of Gonal F this time. Anyway, I can only hope the rest of the follicles will catch up. My next BT and scan is on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

1 blastocyst (BB) grade in the freezer (that was the 7
    cell A grade)

The other one hasn't done anything since Thursday.

I'm not positive it will survive the thaw when we transfer as last time they thawed only one survived.

I really feel like it has all been a waste and that The husbands sperm has more issues than they thought and now I have to pay $450 to store one embryo.

Good luck to everyone. I won't be back until we are transferring at the end of the year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm moving over from July/August as my FET was cancelled because I didn't ovulate. I'm CD 2 and starting a HRT FET, picked up meds today. We have been banking embryos this year to PGS test and I have two normal frozen embryos, really hoping one sticks.
    @jeb8303 really hope your one frozen embryo is a really strong one. A lot of embryos survive the thaw so will keep my fingers crossed for you later in the year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mongol well I guess no news is good news! Everything must be tracking well if they didn't change anything, 4 follicles is good at this stage, there are probably others that will catch up!
    @jeb8303 you only need 1, I know that's hard to hear but I have heard so many stories of people falling pregnant on their 1 & only emby, I have everything crossed for you!
    @Flower78 sorry your cycle got cancelled, that sucks! I'm currently doing a FET but a low dose stim, rather than natural or HRT. So hopefully I'll have a transfer in the next 10 or so days! I think all the waiting is the hardest! I hope your HRT cycle is what you need to get your BFP! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @AmyEL! Low dose stim was the other option to try so I will do it next time if no luck this FET. Have you a date for transfer yet? Hope it works for you too!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Thanks @AmyEL! Low dose stim was the other option to try so I will do it next time if no luck this FET. Have you a date for transfer yet? Hope it works for you too!
    @Flower78 no date yet, my cycle has been a bit slow to start (typical!) had a BT this morning & estrogen is finally on the rise so I'm in for US & BT Monday morning & should get an idea of where it will be from then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully it's looking good Monday @AmyEL! I did low dose Puregon for an IUI before and ovulated much later than usual so maybe that's a thing?
    I only have an ultrasound on the 12th, no bloods or anything. That feels very strange, even though I did an HRT FET before I still had bloods for some reason.

I'm feeling hopeful this time, last cycle was strange from the start so I was kind of relieved it got cancelled, it would have been a waste of an embie!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Aug. - Sept. 2016

@Flower78 I ovulated late last month so I think it's all out of wack! I'm on Gonal with Ovidrel trigger.

Is the HRT a long process? I thought that was the biggest difference between that & low dose stim... 6 weeks of BCP before starting stims?? My hubby always tells me, just don't worry they are the experts... Easier said than done!! Lol

What clinic are you with?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Aug. - Sept. 2016

I think there are so many protocols it's confusing! I don't need to take BCP, all I had to do was start the Synarel to suppress my cycle and Progynova. It started today on CD2. I think once my lining looks good on the scan, then I start Progesterone pessaries and transfer 5 days later. If not its rescan until thick enough. Last time it was really quick, I started Progesterone on Day 13.

This time I'm on Progesterone pessaries three times a day! How on earth I manage that with work I don't know- lying down for 30 mins?! I wonder if I can take two at night instead.

I'm with Concept in Perth- how about you? I always feel nervous about the instructions. Even though they are the experts, I remember my cycles better than them, they've forgotten stuff- and so I think it's right to double check it all!