+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 82 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @AmyEL sorry, for late reply, been busy. I have my beta tomorrow. This was the POAS today. image.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gemmaolsson For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (31-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gemmaolsson View Post
    @AmyEL sorry, for late reply, been busy. I have my beta tomorrow. This was the POAS today. Attachment 83985
    Awesome! Looking nice & strong! Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nettz84 day 6 sounds normal. I spoke to the nurse today and she said my doctor is using the 'fixed' cycle with me as opposed to 'Flexi' which means that my blood test will be on day 9 or 10 (she has moved me to day 9 for bloods and scan). People on a Flexi cycle are monitored on day 6 and their doses adjusted of required. She assured me that day 6 is usually very early anyway and there's no way I would ovulate by day 6 etc etc. so I'm just going to stay put and hope my body responds as it should.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got a BT in the morning, fingers crossed everything is progressing how it should!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All

I was on the July-Aug thread and thought I would pop in here too.

Tomorrow will be day 3 since collection of our egg donors eggs. Whilst they were able to ICSI 7 of the 12 collected only 2 had fertilised overnight.

I have been feeling pretty shattered by this as clearly DH sperm is not cooperating and being an *******

Tomorrow they will call and let me know if the 2 that fertilised continued to grow and develop and how they look (if they did) and whether the other 5 did anything. I'm not actually very hopeful at all and feeling pretty angry and sad and am
    already trying to think about what we will do moving forward.

I am really struggling to be hopeful.

Congrats on the BFP and to everyone who is cycling

Thanks
    Reviews
    How devastating @jeb8303 I hope you get some good news tomorrow X

AFM... Had blood test today & results show that I'm not responding aswell as they want so my Gonal F has been upped... Another blood test on Saturday!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (01-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 sorry to hear about those numbers, hopefully the 2 that have fertilised are good quality. It's so frustrating that sperm quality is just another thing we have no real control over
    @AmyEL hope they have your dosage right for good results and your BT on Saturday
    @Mongol that's interesting re the fixed/ Flexi plans at your clinic I haven't heard of that before. Hope your wait goes quickly!

My update is I heard back from my FS today, he gave me some info on the plan for my next cycle so I am pretty happy that they are looking after me and it's as under control as it can be!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nettz84 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (01-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 I really hope the two stay strong and grow as they should. Remember you only need one to work, fingers crossed you'll get two healthy ones.
    @AmyEL I hope the new dose works well and you get to grow lovely follies.
    @nettz84 it's great to hear your FS already has a plan for next cycle. All we can do is plan well.

I'm now taking 4 injections since last night - Gonal F, Luveris, Neupogen and Orgalutran. Not fun at all but I'm trying to take one day at a time. Organultran hurts the most in my experience and leaves a scar. Luveris is a bit of a pain to prep as I have to mix the liquid in the powder. Takes me about 20 minutes to inject them all. My first BT is on Friday so who knows what's going on in my body

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mongol For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (01-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Mongol I'm hoping I'll know more on Saturday, DH works away & flew home today so hoping it all falls into place some he is home for our transfer.

Good luck on Friday with your BT, I hope all the drugs are doing their job!
    @gemmaolsson how'd you beta go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @AmyEL how are you going? Good luck for your transfer!!! Exciting!
    Im great, definitely pregnant. I don't know my levels but the clinic said they are perfect and I'm due 9th May ☺️ I have a blood test each week for 3 weeks and first scan at 8 weeks on 28th September. So exciting!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gemmaolsson For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (01-09-2016)