+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nettz84 View Post
    Ok I'm stressing again. Yesterday was day 4 of stims. This morning I have crazy EWCM. Very worried that I may be about to ovulate early, the clinic specifically instructed me not to start the suppressant (orgalutran) until they tell me to. If they're wrong and I'm o'ing and we have to cancel the cycle I am going to lose my s**t!

Has anyone else had experience with this before?
    Does your clinic have an out of hours number you could call?

Ive never used orgalutran so not sure, I was suppressed with Synarel when I did my cycle, maybe post in the July/August thread, there are heaps more girls in that one, so one of them might know??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You should be right the rising estrogen will make ewcm but you shouldn't ovulate until the leading follie is around 18. I usually started orgultran on about day 6 or 8.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @AmyEL and @midnite01 hopefully it is just more estrogen. I don't really have any other symptoms so hopefully that's the explanation. I'll ask the nurses tomorrow too.
    Have to stop stressing and overthinking. I'm sure the clinic know what they are doing, they have made thousands of babies so I need to just relax and chill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nettz84 so hard not to stress & try & read into everything our bodies are doing!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nettz84, my two cents. I don't think it's ovulation at only 4 as its way too early. EWCM could be because of something else; to be honest with me it's not really an indicator of anything as it changes for me due to my diet, stress, sleep etc levels throughout my cycle. I'll be taking Orgalutran from Day 6.

Today is day 4 for me and my period is completely gone since last night. This is extremely unusual for me as I only spotted on day 1 until late evening so this has been a very short period. I'm trying not to think too much into it as this may be due to the drugs, or the Chinese herbs I took for about a week before period came, or because I have lost 4 kgs recently (thanks to Metformin which has completely suppressed my appetite). Our bodies can act strange sometimes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mongol For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Mongol and thanks everyone I am feeling much better tonight, will double check with the clinic tomorrow. @Mongol my AF stopped unusually early too, apparently it can happen.
    Main side effect I am noticing from the Gonal F is hectic tiredness. I was exhausted last night and tonight and all we've done all weekend is sit on the couch and go for a little walk!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nettz84 you're welcome hun. Glad to hear you're feeling better yes I'm sure the drugs can affect AF. Mine lasted only 2 days when usually I bleed for full 4-5 days minimum. I haven't noticed any side effects of Gonal F or Neupogen yet (it's only Day 4 for me today so have only taken the drugs twice so far). I took the injections in the car last night at 10pm as we were out for dinner and got late. Luckily I kept the injections with me in a chiller bag. If was a bit of a drama as the Neupogen needle twisted because the pharmacy didn't give it in a box. And then Hubby and I tried to straighten it anyway, after much struggle I managed to insert the damn needle all the way in and was done with it in time. I'll be more careful about our late dinners now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a bit of drama with your needle @Mongol ! Happy you managed to sort it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have my beta in the morning ladies, fingers crossed.

Have had a very slight amount of paleish spots today, after missing Friday nights progesterone messary (had a family member up in ED in the evening - got home an hour before I take the morning dose, it was a bit late to take it... 😒)

Deliberately haven't POAS - I'd be so crushed to see a negative, so really unsure on what the result is going to be....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwinder View Post
    Have my beta in the morning ladies, fingers crossed.

Have had a very slight amount of paleish spots today, after missing Friday nights progesterone messary (had a family member up in ED in the evening - got home an hour before I take the morning dose, it was a bit late to take it... )

Deliberately haven't POAS - I'd be so crushed to see a negative, so really unsure on what the result is going to be....
    Good luck!!!!! Hope your family member is OK X