+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cramping at 4 weeks

Hi All, I'm 4 weeks +4 pregnancy taking clomid first round! I have been cramping a lot, gets worse at night and always get one bad one that wakes me in the middle of the night! Just wondering if anyone else experienced this and how long it can last for? It's making me so nervous.
    Thanks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, congratulations I definitely had slight cramping at the start but definitely nothing that woke me. If it continues I would maybe see a GP about it.
    Have you had bloods done? Maybe that would be a good idea if you haven't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lozz90 going to see my doctor tomorrow so I guess I will get my bloods done then? cramping has calmed down mostly but still lots of little twinges here and there. Only 5 weeks and starting to feel nauseous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenso29 View Post
    Hi Lozz90 going to see my doctor tomorrow so I guess I will get my bloods done then? cramping has calmed down mostly but still lots of little twinges here and there. Only 5 weeks and starting to feel nauseous.
    Cramping can be normal as your uterus is stretching. I'm 7+1 and still have the occasional cramps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls went to see my doctor today and she said the same about uterus stretching and not to worry as long i didn't have a bleed all is good!
    Iv seen other people write that if they keep well hydrated and go to the loo often it curbs the cramps!? I guess everyone is different.
    I'm exactly 2 weeks behind you @Lil Smurfy have you started to get morning sickness?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenso29 View Post
    Hi Girls went to see my doctor today and she said the same about uterus stretching and not to worry as long i didn't have a bleed all is good!
    Iv seen other people write that if they keep well hydrated and go to the loo often it curbs the cramps!? I guess everyone is different.
    I'm exactly 2 weeks behind you @Lil Smurfy have you started to get morning sickness?
    I was feeling queasy on and off. Yesterday was 24hr nausea and much the same today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Lil Smurf that's no good hopefully it will pass soon, Iv started feeling pretty nauseas all the time too and it's really not a great feeling, had a terrible night last night, woke with the worst pains which I am now putting down to wind (sorry tmi) and I think some of my not feeling so great is tiredness, I did mention to my doctor I wasn't sleeping great and she said it was pretty common with first pregnancies as are mind is going ninety!