+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default International removal company recommendations

Hi I was wondering if anyone has used a removal company to ship stuff from Australia to the uk and can recommend (or advise against!) them? When we shipped our things to Australia we were not very impressed with the company we used even though they are a large well known firm so would like to use one that we have heard positive reviews from.
    Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default International removal company recommendations

Not aus-Uk but other way round- we used sevenseas for our move to Sydney from London 3 years ago. We used the movecube service and the middle sized cube was more than enough for our 2 bed flat (although we didn't bring furniture so I'm not sure how suitable that is for you? Are you looking to ship a whole house contents?) They were excellent at both ends and I wouldn't hesistate to recommend them. They do aid-uk too. Great value, communication and customer service was great, shipping within the date range they said... Honestly couldn't fault them. We chose to self pack to save costs (which I wouldn't recommend, it was stressful living in a half packed flat for a couple of weeks!!) but I think they do a packing option as well which if we were doing it again I'd definitely go for!!
    Last edited by WaitRose; 02-06-2016 at 14:31.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WaitRose For This Useful Post:

nh2489  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have also heard good things about Grace removals from friends but as I haven't used them personally I can't really comment. Good luck with your search! (And your move!)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WaitRose For This Useful Post:

nh2489  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We shipped our stuff from uk to au, will check with hubby when he gets home which company it was!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LaDiDah For This Useful Post:

nh2489  (02-06-2016)