Nucerity/Skincerity - miracle product or absolute scam? | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nucerity/Skincerity

has anyone used it?
    Last edited by elliebelle; 13-09-2016 at 20:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    $200 isn't bad for a pack of skin creams. But it's a lot of money if you don't know what your getting or even what you want. I spent $120 on a 50ml bottle of serum. However, I tried it for free and loved it. I just wanted softer more illuminated and nourished skin. I used to get Excema and cured that with $15 cleanser and moisturizer. I would ask for a trial or I wouldn't spend it. And I'd be sure that you actually need it. I wanted a new skincare routine and went to Mecca Cosmetica and trialled a few products! I love products! But I don't waste money. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I use skincerity as I get adult acne. I love it. It's cleared it up completely. I have used the eye cream and the night cream but tbh wouldn't go out of my way to use these again. They were fine just not really worth the price.

If you have acne I can really vouch for skincerity.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can you get samples?

Nothing much can help dark circles as far as I know. If they are bad use a colour corrector.

The only thing I would suggest is a hydrating eye cream. The one I use is the only one that has not made my skin burn (I have tried cheap/expensive) is bobbi brown eye cream. But its $75 (I think).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use a Lip & Eye cream by It Works which is great for puffy eyes/bags. Its $49.50 and I love it. I had a friend who used to sell Skincerity. I never tried it, and she doesn't do it any more so not really sure. I believe the before and after pics of many of the beauty products out there, and have seen some for myself, but the fact is, everyone is different and will not necessarily like it because someone else does. I think for that price there should be a sample or something.