Closed Thread
Page 88 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Charlie74 travelling can be hard at times and staying with people is hard work! Just know that these feelings are probably a combination of all that combined with the infertility stuff. We've all had these times I think, good that you can vent here and tomorrow you'll hopefully feel better. The other day my DH told me to stop putting myself down, it came out of the blue but I thought about it afterwards and it's all wrapped up in all this infertility Sh!t that never seems to end. No wonder we are all worn down, you move between absolute hell to sadness, anger and flatness and it's always there hovering over your head. I agree there is no escape. Can you guys go off for a couple of days to get some space back? Have a break from the staying with people. Take care xx

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-06-2016),Blossom74  (30-06-2016),Charlie74  (30-06-2016),faithandhopellove  (30-06-2016),Rhino  (01-07-2016),winsor  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Congrats @skye76 on the PGD normal embie!! That's fantastic news!! Good idea to give ur body a break.. Ur little snow babies will be waiting patiently till you are ready for them.
    @Maxwellsmum, so are u saying normally the gonal F isn't on authority a tour for an FET? Therefore there's a chance that I might be expected to pay to the full price for it? Yikes.. Well I'll be onto it as soon as we are in Melbourne & if so we'll be meeting up for that afternoon tea @Blossom74! watch this space...

So yesterday I found myself sitting on a beach struggling to hold back tears.. I've mentioned before I'm not at all a hot weather girl.. So when we go to the beach I sit in the shade.. & if there's no shade then I'm outta there.. Yesterday my DP (who has beautiful Mediterranean skin) was lying in the sun & I found a spot elsewhere with shade that was near a path. And for the next hour I watched a constant ****** of beautiful, tanned, slim mothers parading by in bikinis with babies & toddlers in tow. I counted maybe 8 pregnant bellies.. And too many other children to possibly count. It was honestly one of the most depressing hours I've spent in the past year or two.

There was me, with my disgusting prednisolone belly, feeling fat, disgusting & very self conscious amongst the all the naturally beautiful beach bodies, and I have absolutely nothing to show for it. If I had a baby body then I'd be ok with it.. But I don't. Instead I just felt old, fat, & infertile amongst all these very fertile women around me.

All I could think was what am I doing here???.. I feel miserable. Even in a beautiful place like this I still feel miserable.. Bcos infertility follows you EVERYWHERE. You can't escape it. It doesn't matter if the sun in shining or not.

Sorry for the negative post. But I honestly felt so alone & out of place. I really wished I was just home in freezing cold Melbourne where I'm supposed to be. At least there I can hibernate & keep away from swarms of mothers with pregnant bellies & toddlers

Today I feel completely miserable again. For reasons I don't want to write about here, I've had enough of being on holiday. I'm over it. I want to be home in my own place, my own space, with the freedom to do as I choose. Being away isn't easy when you are staying with family, even well intentioned generous family.

Big hugs sweetheart You're right, this sh!t does follow you everywhere, and I completely 'get' wanting to just be at home and hide. Me, I am now living 95% of my time in my pjs and frankly have no intention of changing that, at least until Winter is done.

The offer of a Gonal-F pen is always there should you need it. I shall pop a sticker on it and save it for you hon And I'll look forward to that afternoon tea

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-06-2016),Charlie74  (30-06-2016),faithandhopellove  (30-06-2016),Rhino  (01-07-2016),winsor  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by skye76 View Post
    @BIB sorry I've been mia lately I've had some family & work commitments I had to attend to, along with doing a stim cycle in May.
    Thanks for keeping me on the roll call, you can remove me luv������ as I won't be doing a transfer until next year. I was planning on doing a transfer later this year with the pgd normal embie from a cycle I did last year but I've now deferred it until the start of next year. I've been doing embryo banking & just got my pgd results back from the cycle we did in May, we now have a second normal pgd embie & I've decided to give my body a break no more IVF for me this year! Like @Tahli my hair has also been falling out & I'm just worn out.
    I will pop in from time to time & wish all the lovelies who are still ttc with oe or de the very best of luck, I hope you get your bfp soon
    Skye
    xxx

Congrat's on your getting another PGD Normal into the freezer Luv!!!

Can understand why you want/need to take an extended break Shall temporarily remove you from the Roll Call until you're ready for your FET next year

Take care remember to eat, drink, laugh, love and live large while you're on your "R&R Time Out" for the remainder of the year ok???

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (30-06-2016),faithandhopellove  (30-06-2016),skye76  (01-07-2016),winsor  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Someone, for the love of god, pee on a stick!

One of my close mates is on DPO13 today with her one and only and last attempt PGD normal embryo after a terrible loss 3 years ago, 6 horrible stim cycles (first cycle she got 6 frosties, ALL were abnormal, no frosties after that) I feel like going around to her house and making her wee on a stick. I'm not sure how this would be done but I am willing to try. I have not encouraged her to in case its negative, as blossom said I only like the sticks when they deliver good news!. Her BT is tomorrow, brought forward from monday *thumps head on desk*

@Green lady I didn't get any symptoms at all

and prayers being sent for your friend for tomorrow Luv!!!! (hopefully the IVF Gods will wave their magic wand for her)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (30-06-2016),faithandhopellove  (30-06-2016),winsor  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Charlie74. I think what you are feeling is perfectly normal and understandable. We've all felt that in one way or another.

Sometimes you have to reach rock bottom to realise you are at the bottom and therfor the only way is up!!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Twiglets For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-06-2016),Blossom74  (30-06-2016),calypso75  (01-07-2016),Charlie74  (30-06-2016),faithandhopellove  (30-06-2016),Heyside  (30-06-2016),MissDa  (30-06-2016),winsor  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Congrats @skye76 on the PGD normal embie!! That's fantastic news!! Good idea to give ur body a break.. Ur little snow babies will be waiting patiently till you are ready for them.
    @Maxwellsmum, so are u saying normally the gonal F isn't on authority a tour for an FET? Therefore there's a chance that I might be expected to pay to the full price for it? Yikes.. Well I'll be onto it as soon as we are in Melbourne & if so we'll be meeting up for that afternoon tea @Blossom74! watch this space...

So yesterday I found myself sitting on a beach struggling to hold back tears.. I've mentioned before I'm not at all a hot weather girl.. So when we go to the beach I sit in the shade.. & if there's no shade then I'm outta there.. Yesterday my DP (who has beautiful Mediterranean skin) was lying in the sun & I found a spot elsewhere with shade that was near a path. And for the next hour I watched a constant ****** of beautiful, tanned, slim mothers parading by in bikinis with babies & toddlers in tow. I counted maybe 8 pregnant bellies.. And too many other children to possibly count. It was honestly one of the most depressing hours I've spent in the past year or two.

There was me, with my disgusting prednisolone belly, feeling fat, disgusting & very self conscious amongst the all the naturally beautiful beach bodies, and I have absolutely nothing to show for it. If I had a baby body then I'd be ok with it.. But I don't. Instead I just felt old, fat, & infertile amongst all these very fertile women around me.

All I could think was what am I doing here???.. I feel miserable. Even in a beautiful place like this I still feel miserable.. Bcos infertility follows you EVERYWHERE. You can't escape it. It doesn't matter if the sun in shining or not.

Sorry for the negative post. But I honestly felt so alone & out of place. I really wished I was just home in freezing cold Melbourne where I'm supposed to be. At least there I can hibernate & keep away from swarms of mothers with pregnant bellies & toddlers

Today I feel completely miserable again. For reasons I don't want to write about here, I've had enough of being on holiday. I'm over it. I want to be home in my own place, my own space, with the freedom to do as I choose. Being away isn't easy when you are staying with family, even well intentioned generous family.

Big, BIG Luv...I'm so sorry you've had such a sh!t of a day!!!

Oh fruck all those other women!! Half the reason they look the way they do is because they live in such a hot hell-hole of a country they no doubt subsit on a diet that's mostly made up of H20 and ice FFS's!!! They also aren't popping a seemingly never ending supply of bloody Prednisone either!!! Love to see how long their svelte bodies would last once they'd starting downing those beauties hey??? Frankly, I would've been tempted to kick sand in their faces myself!!! (the mothers that is, not the children!!).

I'm sorry that the "Fertiles" and their offspring have made what sounds like a bit of a difficult situation with the whole staying with your family thing even worse. I just hope wherever you are staying has some decent bloody airconditioning in it!!

If so, then crank that b*tch up....have a lovely cool bath/shower, make a jug of alcoholic punch or crack open a cold bottle of something, if you feel like a plate of nibbles and music or reading a book or a mag etc then do it, if not, then just kick back and "Delete the Day" is my advice.

As for the "Fertiles" down the beach...A big floppy hat, sunglasses, MP3 player or something like that, magazines etc, etc and "Avoid"..Yes, that's right, put on your hat and your sunglasses, earphones in the ear, magazine/book at the ready and don't even glance in their direction!!!. I am serious!!! Just do what you have to do to get through it Luv.

Better yet, get out of the God Forsaken heat and find a nice bar somewhere where you can take a load off and have a cocktail or 2, or maybe go and get a massage somewhere...maybe a facial etc...Go and do something relaxing and nurturing for you because you deserve it.

Hoping tomorrow is a better dayxoxoxo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 30-06-2016 at 20:53.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (30-06-2016),Charlie74  (30-06-2016),Heyside  (30-06-2016),MissDa  (30-06-2016),tuxcat  (30-06-2016),winsor  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So 12 dpo or 7 dp5dt - I had really bad lower back pain tonight - no uterine cramping just the bad back pain. Had to take two paracetamol. It's now passed but I've had some caramel coloured discharge when I wipe ( sorry tmi). I'm only on one progesterone pessary every night (100mg). Should I up it to two? Is there such a thing as too much progesterone?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-06-2016),Blossom74  (30-06-2016),Charlie74  (30-06-2016),faithandhopellove  (30-06-2016),midnite01  (30-06-2016),Rhino  (01-07-2016),winsor  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds like a good sign. In my books @greenlady you cant have too much progestrone so insert away!! Maybe you could poas for us tomorrow am???

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-06-2016),Blossom74  (30-06-2016),faithandhopellove  (30-06-2016),winsor  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Green lady View Post
    So 12 dpo or 7 dp5dt - I had really bad lower back pain tonight - no uterine cramping just the bad back pain. Had to take two paracetamol. It's now passed but I've had some caramel coloured discharge when I wipe ( sorry tmi). I'm only on one progesterone pessary every night (100mg). Should I up it to two? Is there such a thing as too much progesterone?

Agree with @midnite01 r.e the back pain and you can't have too much progesterone query

Yep...Whack another pessary up the VJay-Jay Luv for good measure..it won't harm anything

and prayers being sent there's an incoming BFFP on the way for you there Luv!!!!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    That sounds like a good sign. In my books @greenlady you cant have too much progestrone so insert away!! Maybe you could poas for us tomorrow am???

Are you tempted now @Green lady????

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post: