tuxcat - 12 dpo today or 7dp5dt. Sorry to disappoint but no POAS action here! Blood test is next Tuesday and I'm just going to wait for that. I think I will cope better getting the news on the phone rather than staring at a negative test in my own bathroom. Not feeling anything - just nothing, no AF symptoms, no progesterone symptoms and I think that if it had worked I'd be feeling some symptoms of higher progesterone given I'm also on the pessaries.
Hello again Luv and Welcome!!!...and yes, we'll take you!!!
It is such a kick in the guts to hear that you're only making very ordinary embryo's and are basically pushing sh!t uphill with them in the hopes of getting your BFFP (I remember that talk myself )
The Silver Lining is that Wazza hasn't told you to go the DE route which means he still believes you can do it with your own embryo's so for him to say that is cause for great optimism I reckon!!!
Shall add you to the Roll Call!!!
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
-@Heyside - OE Stim Cycle
-@Bradders - OE FET 8/7
-@Tinachris - Starting stim's 23/6 for July EPU/Transfer
-@Rhino- Lucky Last OE Cycle
- @Green lady- Day 5 transfer 23/6
- @Twiglets - Day 5 transfer 29/6
-@calypso75 - FS appoint 24/6
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - FS Skype Appoint-22/6
- @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
-@Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @Lucky8 - 24/5 - start meds in preparation for DE in Greece in June
- @ECM1981 - CT DE ? EPU 9/10th June
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
- @Corbes - EDD 17/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DS: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 30 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017July
- @Lucky8 - Depart for Greece
- @midnite01 - Cycling
-@Billie2 - OE Cycle
- @ange1111 - OE Cycle
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
-@Tahli - Wazza Appointment
-@Maxwellsmum - FET
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Rhino - ? DE Cycle
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
-@Summer - DE Cycle
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 01-07-2016 at 12:34.
Nope...not neccessarily Luv. Some women (- @Precious40 I'm sure was 1) get fruck all symptoms in the 2WTorture. No pings, pangs, cramps, spotting etc. and still get a BFFP so don't think you're out based on a lack of symptoms ok??
Gawwwd!!!! I don't think I can wait until Tues FFS's!!!!! I'm busting for you to POAS knowing you can get a reliable result from tomorrow onwards!!!!!
Ok...we'll all wait it out with you Luv until Tues ph call...(if you don't change your mind and maybe POAS before/after your BT????)
and prayers being sent for an incoming BFFP for you Luv!!!
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!