Pop me down for a Jan DE cycle would you BiB?
Last chance... too early love, those numbers are ok for 14dp... I'm feeling confident for you.
MissDa great news on OS/DE options!
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @skye76 - start stims 19/5 for June EPU/transfer
- @Lucky8 - 24/5 - start meds in preparation for DE in Greece in June
- @ECM1981 - CT DE ? EPU 9/10th June
- @Twiglets - FET 29/6
-@Maxwellsmum - As soon as AF turns up!!!!
-@Tinachris - Starting stim's 23/6
-@Rhino- Lucky Last OE Cycle
- @Green lady- Day 5 transfer 23/6
-@Lastchance75 - BFP!!
-@calypso75 - FS appoint 24/6
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - FS Skype Appoint-22/6
- @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
-@Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
- @Corbes - EDD 17/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DS: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 30 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017July
- @Lucky8 - Depart for Greece
- @midnite01 - Cycling
-@Billie2 - OE Cycle
- @ange1111 - OE Cycle
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
-@Tahli - Wazza Appointment
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Rhino - ? DE Cycle
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
-@Summer - DE Cycle
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 28-06-2016 at 07:09.
Sounds like the IVF Nurse didn't know a lot of things especially how to keep her mouth shut until you'd had the second lot of bloods done!!!
Yes, it is early and you most definitely have to factor in the fact it was a FET too I think waiting until Monday at 18dpo is a good move. A good space of time to be able to see how the levels are rising between now and then
Who needs professionals when you have us???? When in doubt just run it by "The Panel" here on the thread!!!!
Happy Friday everyone.
It wasn't until later as my results got worse they got all negative. Like the last thing someone wants to hear when their levels are going up but not quickly enough and is bleeding and begging to increase the progesterone support is that 'the body is quite good at getting rid of non-viable pregnancies'.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is I have every hope you will get great numbers back next test!
@Lastchance75 sending positive vibes and praying great numbers on Tue
@Summer sorry to hear what you have been through! And I'm so glad you figured out your trigger so that doesn't happen again! sounds like you have fantastic DH. Good luck with DE!
@Green lady - yay!! Way to go little embie; now stick and keep going!
@agnel111 sorry to hear BFN last month
@Tahli - I'm sorry you keep having such huge things to deal with!
@MissDa - sorry . Glad to hear DP is up for O/S!!!
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!