Closed Thread
Page 55 of 120 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    @Tahli and BIB no AF yet no, I am going straight into another cycle when it arrives that would be day 1.
    Warren is sending me for more bloods to see what is going on so might have an answer if it doesn't show up in the next few days anyway.

I just has a bit of a panic moment realised I was taking Ralovera not Provera called Warrens rooms and they are the same thing so that's a relief.
    @MissDa I hope your dream is a bit of insight into what is coming your way.
    @midnight sorry to hear your daughter is unwell. I hope its nothing too serious and she's better soon for you. Good to read your new cycle plans are underway as well.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up at all. I have to post from my PC as I can't log on on my phone still for some reason bub hub just sits and loads but never actually does load.

Yeah...same diff Luv...Both Progesterone

Wazza will sort it out one way or another once he gets your BT results back

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (22-06-2016),winsor  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    Fair enough Luv

Just make sure to keep your legs closed for as long as possible if you're going to test this arvo (a good 4 hours) and don't be drinking massive amounts of fluids either is my advice!!!

Our POAS Queen Herself @Blossom74 knows all about bladder control and afternoon testing!!!

8 hours I held on for! I limited fluids of course, but after 8 hours trust me on this - the two pink lines were blazing like the sun

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-06-2016),Bongley  (22-06-2016),winsor  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxcat View Post
    yes theres never a guarantee is there..I guess you realise how great RPA was in that there wasn't such a major financial investment in it all. You could just keep doing cycles but with this 15k thing, its slightly different!!! Ah well, gotta jump in with full force I guess

Exactly! The $15K scares the bejesus out of me too! I was actually telling hubby last night that by the time we factor in everything - counselling, time off work for our donor, meds, initial appt fees, flights, accommodation etc - that I thought we could well end up $18-$19K OOP with all this. Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-06-2016),Bongley  (22-06-2016),faithandhopellove  (22-06-2016),tuxcat  (22-06-2016),winsor  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call

June

Cycling
    - @skye76 - start stims 19/5 for June EPU/transfer
    - @Green lady- PGD Normal FET 23/6
    - @Lucky8 - 24/5 - start meds in preparation for DE in Greece in June
    - @ECM1981 - CT DE ? EPU 9/10th June
    - @Twiglets - FET ?
    -@Maxwellsmum - As soon as AF turns up!!!!
    -@Tinachris - Starting stim's 23/6

TWTorture
    - @ange1111 - Day 5 transfer 26/5
    - @MissDa - Day 5 transfer 14/5
    -@Lastchance75 - Day 5 transfer 14/5

Graduates
    - @tegs26 Zlin DE - BFP!

TLC
    - @skeeter
    - @Deskar
    -@40NotOut

Procedures

Awaiting DE
    - @winsor - EDA
    - @tuxcat - FS Skype Appoint-22/6
    - @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
    - @jo-anne.36

Babies due
    - @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
    - @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
    - @Corbes - EDD 17/7
    - @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
    - @Bongley- DD: 1st September
    - @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
    - @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
    - @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
    - @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
    - @Molros - EDD - 30 December
    - @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
    - @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017

July
    - @Tinachris - Start stims - TBA
    - @Lucky8 - Depart for Greece
    - @midnite01 - Cycling

August
    - @Charlie74 - OE FET
    - @tuxcat - DE Cycle
    - @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
    - @Caesardust - DE Cycle
    -@Tahli - Wazza Appointment

September
    - @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
    - @Rhino - ? DE Cycle

October
    - @amie999 - DE Cycle

November

December
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 22-06-2016 at 16:33.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (22-06-2016),tuxcat  (22-06-2016),winsor  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A question if I may...

Being that I am prone to anxiety attacks (who would have thought, lol) and absolutely PETRIFIED of flying, I asked my Doctor for some valium for when we have to travel to QLD.

I only got the 2mg ones because I was worried I might knock myself out completely (when I take sleeping pills which would normally be a dose of 1-2 tablets, I only ever need 1/2 and I'm gone!)

So I'm curious to know what Valium feels like? I'm not keen on being 'off my head' - I hate drinking because feeling drunk was so bloody awful to me - so what should I expect to feel when I take one?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-06-2016),winsor  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Ok Lovelies...Have done some editing to the Roll Call.

Any further updates/additions just let me know. Same with fruck ups etc

@Lastchance75 Will be moving you to the Graduates section after your BT tomorrow

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (22-06-2016),winsor  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Probably me lol. Actually maybe take a miss on the Townsville flights I can confirm that I have never been seated next to any prince charmings on any of them. There was this old ***** once who took my window seat though then got up about 10 times on a Brisbane to Townsville flight to go to the toilet. It's a frucking 1 hour flight and she was in my window seat.

I met my DH on a dating site BUT here's the twist we had met years earlier at a nightclub as well so we kind of already knew each other.

Thanks for keeping on top of the roll call too love your work.������

The butterflies in the tummy are a non negotiable as far as I'm concerned Luv!!!

Not that I am, as I'm sooooo not interested in men at the moment (and I have no doubt I exude that vibe whenever I pass one single or otherwise!!) . Been there and done the "grow to love them" thing where I've compromised on the physical/sexual chemistry and it made me miserable in the end so if I ever get into another relationship (and I really can't see that happening any time soon in the foreseeable future) I won't be compromising on that again...just saying!!!

As for meeting them organically??? Of course it's still possible!! Though I think it doesn't hurt to cast your net a bit wider so perhaps casting an eye over a few of the more decent and legitimate dating sites (do any actually exist or are they all just fruck fests these days??) wouldn't hurt matters

Or you can just hang around the airport and go on random flights in/out of Aus!!! Never know who you might get a seat next to!!!!!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-06-2016),Blossom74  (22-06-2016),faithandhopellove  (22-06-2016),tuxcat  (22-06-2016),winsor  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    A question if I may...

Being that I am prone to anxiety attacks (who would have thought, lol) and absolutely PETRIFIED of flying, I asked my Doctor for some valium for when we have to travel to QLD.

I only got the 2mg ones because I was worried I might knock myself out completely (when I take sleeping pills which would normally be a dose of 1-2 tablets, I only ever need 1/2 and I'm gone!)

So I'm curious to know what Valium feels like? I'm not keen on being 'off my head' - I hate drinking because feeling drunk was so bloody awful to me - so what should I expect to feel when I take one?

2mg's aren't very strong Luv, so you should just feel very relaxed and calm to be honest without the "Hazy Fantazy" feeling that comes with a higher dose or the tiredness/feeling of sleepiness that can also come with a higher dose.

Do a practice run with them and take a tablet one night at home about an hour before you'd normally go to bed and see how they affect you. Alternatively, take a tablet in the day time when you know you don't have to go out anywhere/drive around (about lunch time for eg) and see how it affects you.

That's the best way to know for sure how your body is going to respond to the drug/dose

P.S....I have and anxiety disorder myself so know where you're coming from
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 22-06-2016 at 11:12.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (22-06-2016),Charlie74  (22-06-2016),faithandhopellove  (22-06-2016),tuxcat  (22-06-2016),winsor  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    2mg's aren't very strong Luv, so you should just feel very relaxed and calm to be honest without the "Hazy Fantazy" feeling that comes with a higher dose or the tiredness/feeling of sleepiness that can also come with a higher dose.

Do a practice run with them and take a tablet one night at home about an hour before you'd normally go to bed and see how they affect you. Alternatively, take a tablet in the day time when you know you don't have to go out anywhere/drive around lunch time for eg, and see how it affects you.

That's the best way to know for sure how your body is going to respond to the drug/dose

P.S....I have and anxiety disorder myself so know where you're coming from

Thank you BIB. Being trapped in a tin can a billion miles in the air is my worst nightmare. The things I will do for a baby!

Is the valium safe to take for the flight home, after I've had a transfer? Or should I battle though it (ie: be restrained) without it?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-06-2016),faithandhopellove  (22-06-2016),winsor  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    Exactly! The $15K scares the bejesus out of me too! I was actually telling hubby last night that by the time we factor in everything - counselling, time off work for our donor, meds, initial appt fees, flights, accommodation etc - that I thought we could well end up $18-$19K OOP with all this. Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket!
    You can negotiate with the clinic, I flatly refused to pay for the counselling, have you used Monash before? If so you could ask for a discount. I think I mentioned before you can pay via option b, it takes longer to get the rebate but less up front. Dr Ong is pretty good to if you speak to him about costs as well X

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissDa For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-06-2016),Blossom74  (22-06-2016),winsor  (22-06-2016)