For me deciding to use DE was a no-brainer, I had 3 cycles with my own eggs
Cycle 1- 1 to transfer no frozen bfn
Cycle 2 0 fert
Cycle 3 cancelled - no response
Statistically we had a less than 5% chance of a "live birth"
I had a friend offer her eggs so decision made, unfortunately hasn't been a great outcome, so my only advice is "if" you use a donor choosing someone who has donated before and produced good quality eggs would be the priority.
Not sure what's next for me, guess I'll know in a few days, but my next option would probably be Greece but hopefully neither of us will have to book that flight