It could very well be your body readjusting Luv
Ok..will update the Roll Call r.e your appointment with Wazza.
Maybe this extra time to think about things isn't a bad thing Luv if you're feeling conflicted??? You are allowed to change your mind you know!! You might change it 20 times between now and August!!!
All I know is that I've always followed the "If in doubt, don't" rule when I've had to make really big decisions. So until you're absolutely certain about which way you want to go, just wait Luv is my advice
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @skye76 - start stims 19/5 for June EPU/transfer
- @Green lady- PGD Normal FET 23/6
- @Lucky8 - 24/5 - start meds in preparation for DE in Greece in June
- @ECM1981 - CT DE ? EPU 9/10th June
- @Lastchance75 - USA FET 13th June
- @Twiglets - FET
-@Maxwellsmum - As soon as AF turns up!!!!
-@Tinachris - Starting stim's 23/6
- @ange1111 - Day 5 transfer 26/5
-@40NotOut -Day 5 transfer
- @MissDa - Day 5 transfer 14/5
-@Lastchance75 - Day 5 transfer 14/5
- @tegs26 Zlin DE - BFP!
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - Meeting Donor 6/6
- @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
- @Corbes - EDD 17/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DD: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 30 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @Tinachris - Start stims - TBA
- @Lucky8 - Depart for Greece
- @midnite01 - Cycling
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Rhino - DE Cycle ? end of August
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
-@Tahli - Wazza Appointment
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
@ Lastchance75 I really hope it works out for you lovely. Where did you go for your DE?
@BlondeinBrisvegas my BT is Wed morning I haven't POAS yet, partly because I am too broke before my next pay on Thu to afford the sticks lol.
Actually I can't wait to know what's happening so I can work out properly again :P Plus if I don't need to be on the Crinone squirter that would be great too, it's doing my head in!
Last edited by 40NotOut; 20-06-2016 at 21:15.
Picture is not great. Gosh I hope this sticks.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!