The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @skye76 - start stims 19/5 for June EPU/transfer
- @Green lady- 1xPGD Normal!!!...FET June
- @Lucky8 - 24/5 - start meds in preparation for DE in Greece in June
- @ECM1981 - CT DE ? EPU 9/10th June
- @Lastchance75 - USA FET 13th June
- @Twiglets - FET
-@Maxwellsmum - As soon as AF turns up!!!!
- @ange1111 - Day 5 transfer 26/5
-@40NotOut -Day 5 transfer
- @MissDa - Day 5 transfer 14/5
- @tegs26 Zlin DE - BFP!
- @Blossom74 - EDA - PD found 8/5
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - Meeting Donor 6/6
- @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
- @Corbes - EDD 17/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DD: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 30 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @Tinachris - Start stims - TBA
- @Lucky8 - Depart for Greece
- @midnite01 - Cycling
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Rhino - DE ? end of August
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 14-06-2016 at 11:57.
Congrats on being PUPO!@MissDa
So I have a broken filling - one of those old nasty Mercury based ones that's been there for 20 years. Went to dentist today hoping could be dealt with quickly - but no, need an hour and a half appointment to remove the old filing and take a mould for the new filling/ crown and then go back about 2 weeks later to have new filling put in. Will ask my FS later this week but not sure what to do I think I will still be in the TWW at the time of the appointment to remove the old filling ( although of course I'm getting ahead of myself here as the embie might not thaw and there may be no transfer). Maybe I should put off the transfer until I get it fixed rather than have treatment during the TWW. Does anyone have any experience with dental work during the TWW?
Greenlady- not during the 2ww. But when I was pregnant, I went to the dentist and they would do anything whilst pregnant.
Tbh, if it were me, I would delay transfer, until it's all fixed up
Have a mercury filling removed is very high risk and if the dentist knows you are or possibly are pregnant he/she would be remiss to do anything! My dentist wouldn't do anything with my leaking old mercury filling when we thought I was pregnant - and would've waited until after the birth to touch it!
Once removed I think its a different story - the new fillings are much safer!
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!