great news @MissDa.
a blast is always a good chance @40not out
keep going embies!
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @skye76 - start stims 19/5 for June EPU/transfer
- @Green lady- 1xPGD Normal!!!...FET June
- @Lucky8 - 24/5 - start meds in preparation for DE in Greece in June
- @MissDa - DE cycle underway - 1xembryo for transfer
- @ECM1981 - CT DE ? EPU 9/10th June
- @Lastchance75 - USA FET 13th June
- @Twiglets - FET
- @ange1111 - Day 5 transfer 26/5
-@40NotOut -Day 5 transfer
- @tegs26 Zlin DE - BFP!
- @Blossom74 - EDA - PD found 8/5
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - Meeting Donor 6/6
- @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
- @Corbes - EDD 17/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DD: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 30 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @Tinachris - Start stims - TBA
- @Lucky8 - Depart for Greece
- @midnite01 - Cycling
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Rhino - DE ? end of August
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE
The roller coaster continues, only at 8 cells today, not where they want it be, she said it will either stop or catch up overnight. She said they don't usually transfer unless it is at morula stage, I said that along as it's still doing something I still want to transfer.
So I have to call my boss and take tomorrow off even though transfer may not happen.
Another sleepless night!!!!
@MissDa I will keep everything crosse that your embie has a growth spurt today.
I absolutely understand wanting to transfer even if it's not a morula. We had a 10 cell embie the we transferred on one round. We felt like we needed to give everything a chance. My acupuncturist also told us of a lady she met who was told not to bother with transferring embies that were behind. She insisted however (had to tell the clinic they were her's and she would do what she liked) and ended up with a BFP. If it's still growing then you're in with a chance.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!