@Blossom74 as a fellow UTI sufferer you have my sincerest sympathies. I hope the antibiotics kick in fast and you feel better soon. I am also glad they picked it up before it did any more damage or you developed further complications.
EPU now Thursday, Looking like 12 eggs, my poor donor just messaged me to say someone had thrown out her trigger shot!!!! She has had to organise a late night meeting with the nurse on call to get another one, talk about stress.
[QUOTE=Maxwellsmum;8497580]T@Blossom74 I thought you were about to announce a surprise pregnancy then I read UTI and was like boooo you are just like me I get them too, I actually know what they are now I have had a few of them. You poor thing they hurt x/QUOTE]
Bahahahaha. It wouldn't be a surprise pregnancy my love. Considering DH had a vasectomy 15 years ago it would be a MIRACLE pregnancy!!!
Last edited by Blossom74; 08-06-2016 at 08:03.
Feckin painful business it is! I am really uncomfortable And you know, it was only that I had a UTI a few years ago without the classing 'burning' that I suspected this is what it might be. I feel unwell within myself too - extremely tired, grouchy, on the brink of tears. Hey! I feel like I did when I'm cycling, lol.
Actually, I joked with @Maxwellsmum about the pregnancy thing but even though DH has had the vasectomy I did wonder if I could be pregnant lol. Same feeling in the belly, and my boobs are heaps sore - but I'm on CD 29 today so we all know what the cause of that is...
Just popping in quickly.....
Thanks Girls for giving me your EDD dates so I could update the Roll Call
@Maxwellsmum I'm going to be hopeful that you will get to Cycle this month so am putting you on the Roll Call while I and send prayers to the Universe for you!!! You will be doing a FET won't you Luv?? Half the time I don't know if I'm coming or going or have been lately!!! LOL!!!
@Blossom74 I've never had a UTI but have heard they're frucking painful!!
Hope you're feeling better soon!! Next time go to the doctor straight away when you're in pain and feeling off FFS's!!! It is our bodies way of telling us that something is wrong!!!
Hello to all the other Lovelies!!! Sorry for the lack of personals atm. Things are a bit hectic as per usual plus my Papa is in town for a visit/work trip for the week so my sisters and I are trying to squeeze in as many get togethers with him as we can before he goes back home (which is up in Nth Qld)
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @skye76 - start stims 19/5 for June EPU/transfer
- @Green lady- 1xPGD Normal!!!...FET June
- @Lucky8 - 24/5 - start meds in preparation for DE in Greece in June
- @MissDa - DE cycle underway - EPU 9/6
- @ECM1981 - CT DE ? EPU 9/10th June
- @Lastchance75 - USA FET 13th June
- @Twiglets - FET
- @ange1111 - day 5 transfer 26/5
- @tegs26 Zlin DE - BFP!
- @Blossom74 - EDA - PD found 8/5
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - Meeting Donor 6/6
- @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
- @Corbes - EDD 17/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DD: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 30 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @Tinachris - Start stims - TBA
- @Lucky8 - Depart for Greece
- @midnite01 - Cycling
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Rhino - DE ? end of August
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 10-06-2016 at 17:01.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!