@BlondeinBrisvegas thanks to a long labour (and delays being induced) our Bub arrived on the 31st.
Waz had me on nitrodur patches and trental which he believes improves blood flow to the uterus. Maybe that could help
My last FET cycle he had me on daily .. Sandrena gel x 4, ethinyl estrogen x 2, progynova x 4 by mouth and 4 vaginally, trental x 2, feldene x 1, prednisone 5mg x 2, clexane inj x 1, provera x 8, pessaries 400 x 3, plus his normal vitamins.
@apple1234 for blood flow to uterus my FS had me Nitrodur and Trental, as per Kylie's post above, as well as Clexane 60. A smaller dose of Clexane is to avoid clots, whereas the higher dose is to support blood flow to the uterus. Also your intralipids sounds a bit light on - for a FET Wazza orders 500mls day 5-10, then again at ET (or day before), then on BFP, and every 10 days through to 12-13 weeks. DHEA you usually stop around CD1 and cease melatonin a week before ET (it's safety is not established in pregnancy). Have you tried Pregnyl boosters after transfer?
We had success with a similar formula to @kylie764, however I was on higher dose of prednisone, plus intralipids and Pregnyl.
Also when is your scratch scheduled?
Last edited by Gagingi; 07-06-2016 at 09:05.
apple1234 it is the frequency that seemed low to me. You said you are having one infusion a week before the FET, but are you having a second one at the time of the FET?
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @skye76 - start stims 19/5 for June EPU/transfer
- @Green lady- 1xPGD Normal!!!...FET June
- @Lucky8 - 24/5 - start meds in preparation for DE in Greece in June
- @MissDa - DE cycle underway - EPU 9/6
- @ECM1981 - CT DE ? EPU 9/10th June
- @Lastchance75 - USA FET 13th June
- @Twiglets - FET
- @ange1111 - day 5 transfer 26/5
- @tegs26 Zlin DE - BFP!
- @Deskar - scan to determine reason for slow HCG rise
- @Blossom74 - EDA - PD found 8/5
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - Meeting Donor 6/6
- @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
- @Corbes - EDD 17/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DD: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 30 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @Tinachris - Start stims - TBA
- @Lucky8 - Depart for Greece
- @midnite01 - Cycling
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Rhino - DE ? end of August
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 07-06-2016 at 21:22.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!