apple1234 it is the frequency that seemed low to me. You said you are having one infusion a week before the FET, but are you having a second one at the time of the FET?
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @skye76 - start stims 19/5 for June EPU/transfer
- @Green lady- 1xPGD Normal!!!...FET June
- @Lucky8 - 24/5 - start meds in preparation for DE in Greece in June
- @MissDa - DE cycle underway - EPU 9/6
- @ECM1981 - CT DE ? EPU 9/10th June
- @Lastchance75 - USA FET 13th June
- @Twiglets - FET
- @ange1111 - day 5 transfer 26/5
- @tegs26 Zlin DE - BFP!
- @Deskar - scan to determine reason for slow HCG rise
- @Blossom74 - EDA - PD found 8/5
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - Meeting Donor 6/6
- @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
- @Corbes - EDD 17/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DD: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 30 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @Tinachris - Start stims - TBA
- @Lucky8 - Depart for Greece
- @midnite01 - Cycling
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Rhino - DE ? end of August
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 07-06-2016 at 21:22.
Apologies for my absence - I got sent away on business for work with little notice and only just got back! Feel bl00dy knackered now as I've not been well (more to come on that) and frankly am considering crawling into bed for an hour until hubby comes home from work.
I did want to say congratulations to @tuxcat on meeting your donor, it sounds like you all get along like a house on fire so that's fab news!
Also to @faithandhopellove, Eryn is just gorgeous
AFM, a bit of a saga On Friday evening I had a short stabbing pain on my lower right side. It wasn't crippling but it was bad enough to send myself to bed with a hot wheat pack. All weekend thereafter I had terrible back pain, and a crampy 'full' feeling in my lower belly.
Went to Work early Monday morning (up at 4am), worked the day, then stayed the night at Mum and Dad's place. I was so tired I went to bed at 8pm!
So today, I decided to drop in to the walk-in clinic half way between work and home. I did a urine sample and the Doc turned to me and said "How long have you been feeling unwell?" I told her about Friday evening, and mentioned that "TBH I've not been feeling well for a couple of weeks" but just wrote it off as being due to the weather and a hectic life, lol.
No. What we have here is what the Doctor referred to as "Quite a severe bladder infection." Antibiotics four times a day, lots of fluid, lots of rest. No wonder I've been feeling off! She asked if I had pain on urination (No) and said that's quite unusual considering how bad my results were. So tomorrow is an enforced day off for me - tv, and resting on the couch.
Other than that, no news.
@Blossom74 oh no thats awful! look after yourself, Im glad you have an answer though and are on your way back to good health.
Enjoy the couch and I hope you are feeling better! Thanks for the congrats! Its all happening, next step is counselling which is in the process of being booked.
I'm trying to fit in lots of work today since I was so distracted last week organising all the donor stuff.
How did @Tinachris go on saturday? Did you take the valium??
rest up @Blossom74, I hope the AB help quickly. sounds painful.
I've been busy at work, mammoth amount of readings for new class & entertaining my sister's cat who's visiting - he seems to get bored here as he's stuck inside when he's used to being an outdoor cat. he's sleeping now & looks very cute
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!