The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @skye76 - start stims 19/5 for June EPU/transfer
- @Green lady- 1xPGD Normal!!!...FET June
- @Lucky8 - 24/5 - start meds in preparation for DE in Greece in June
- @MissDa - DE cycle underway - EPU 8/6
- @ECM1981 - CT DE ? EPU 9/10th June
- @Lastchance75 - USA FET 13th June
- @Twiglets - FET
- @ange1111 - day 5 transfer 26/5
- @Precious40- BFP!- Viability scan-26/5-singleton
- @Molros - BFP! Viability scan - singleton
- @tegs26 Zlin DE - BFP!
- @Deskar - scan to determine reason for slow HCG rise
- @Blossom74 - EDA - PD found 8/5
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - Meeting Donor 6/6
- @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
- @Corbes - EDD 17/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DD: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Tinachris - Start stims - TBA
- @Lucky8 - Depart for Greece
- @midnite01 - Cycling
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Rhino - DE ? end of August
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 07-06-2016 at 12:46.
@Apples1234 Sorry, meant to reply to this earlier. Have you tried different FET protocols? I did two programmed FETs with PGD normal embryos that didn't work (estrogen and progesterone tablets with a transfer on day 20). So my doc switched me to a stimulated protocol, jabbing puregon and an Ovidrel trigger when the follicle(s) are ripe to create an ovulation then FET on DPO5. I got my BFP with the stimulated cycle.
Yeah, I'd stay on the immune meds in case they help.
Last edited by Bongley; 06-06-2016 at 13:20.
Hey ladies, just driving back after a gorgeous lunch with our donor and her hubby. Was lovely and they are both really lovely people, we feel really blessed!! So it was just really nice to meet face to face since we will be experiencing intimate stuff with each other.
We had a nice weekend and it was raining cats and dogs but we saw some great art and ate and drank some nice stuff! Next step is the initial appointments in a couple of weeks time and the counseling.
Thanks for all the well wishes xx
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!