No I've been one of the lucky ones not on bed rest...EDD 6th January 2017, same as MamaKes...but going with Charlotte so will be delivered before Christmas.
Finally got enough sleep to catch up girls. Had a freak out moment yesterday when I crawled out of bed. My eyes wouldn't focus on anything. I couldn't read and pretty much everything was blurry. Finally decided it was just tiredness and not some mystery illness.
Anyway some exciting news awaiting me on the hub. So thrilled for the girls who are now lining up their donor cycles. Can't believe how quickly it all comes together once the ball is rolling. I can't wait to see the BFP's roll in... then the pregnancy symptoms... and the belly pics... and the labour stories... and the Bub photo's! Yep, pretty excited here!
Good to hear everything is going well @Gen72. I have been wondering about you.
RE: the morning sickness. Yep, that's pretty much how it felt for me. A friend of mine who had chemo told me that the nausea from that was the same as being pregnant. It gave me a new appreciation for those going through cancer treatment. MS is a miserable business but at least it goes away after about the 12 week mark (for most people).
Glad the formatting issues have been sorted on the roll call. I don't know anything about computers but it does frustrate me that everything is so difficult on bubhub. Good on you BiBV and Winsor for persisting.
I am going back to re-read the roll call and see what else I missed.
Eryn asleep on Daddy's chest.
Last edited by faithandhopellove; 06-06-2016 at 09:57.
Nawww❤️ precious @fathandhopelove
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @skye76 - start stims 19/5 for June EPU/transfer
- @Green lady- 1xPGD Normal!!!...FET June
- @Lucky8 - 24/5 - start meds in preparation for DE in Greece in June
- @MissDa - DE cycle underway - EPU 8/6
- @ECM1981 - CT DE ? EPU 9/10th June
- @Lastchance75 - USA FET 13th June
- @Twiglets - FET
- @ange1111 - day 5 transfer 26/5
- @Precious40- BFP!- Viability scan-26/5-singleton
- @Molros - BFP! Viability scan - singleton
- @tegs26 Zlin DE - BFP!
- @Deskar - scan to determine reason for slow HCG rise
- @Blossom74 - EDA - PD found 8/5
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - Meeting Donor 6/6
- @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
- @Corbes - EDD 17/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DD: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Tinachris - Start stims - TBA
- @Lucky8 - Depart for Greece
- @midnite01 - Cycling
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Rhino - DE ? end of August
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 07-06-2016 at 12:46.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!