The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
-@Heyside - OE Stim Cycle
-@Tinachris - EPU 06/7
-@Rhino- Lucky Last OE Cycle
-@Billie2 - Start stims 04/7
-@40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle
- @Lucky8 - DE transfer Greece..(Lining check 5/7)
-@Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii
- @Twiglets - Day 5 transfer 29/6
-@Bradders - Day 5 transfer 04/7
- @ECM1981 - Day 5 transfer
- @Green lady- BFFP!!!!
-@calypso75 - FS appoint 24/6
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - Begin counselling process week of 04/7
- @Blossom74 - Begin counselling process 08/7
- @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
-@Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
- @Corbes - EDD 17/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DS: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 30 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017July
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
-@Tahli - Wazza Appointment
-@Maxwellsmum - FET
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Rhino - ? DE Cycle
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
-@Summer - DE Cycle
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 06-07-2016 at 17:04.
Yes sorry, things didnt go to plan so just laying low and keeping away from bubhub. It gets a bit hard sometimes but thanks for thinking of me, am currently in 2ww of 1 and only 5day blast pgd tested xxx
Tahli! ha, yeah I think we've settled on one, basically the only one both of us agree to
Only 8 weeks until we meet our little donor conceived bub. I'm still unsure how I'll bond with him but I'm pretty sure that's how I felt with DS1 too.
How are you going?
@Bongley that's how DS got his name too...it was the only name we could both agree on. I think it took about 6 weeks post birth. We tested out another name but it was too feminine for a little boy who would end up being raised in Oz. It may have suited our cute new puppy though! Is his name one of the 3 shortlisted ones?
Thanks for being honest about bonding. Maybe falling in love with him will be more of a slow burn until your love fully ignites. Maybe it will happen when he has a raging fever in the middle of the night and he needs you more than any other person in the whole world. Please be kind to yourself if it does take awhile.
Im conflicted about what to do next...see Wazza next month and do an OE cycle once I have the money later in the year, see Wazza to get his advice on my CT TET, don't see Wazza and do as 'natural' as possible CT TET, or stop all together because life's good with the one 4.5 y/o DS plus I've reached the end of my tether with IVF. I've already moved my 1 hour initial apt with Wazza once as I need more time. Food for thought.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!