Huge numbers! I'm so excited for you, when I tallied up all your embryos to get your normal one I realised that it was NEVER going to happen for me and my piddly egg numbers. Your persistence and patience have paid off, it's brilliant
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
-@Heyside - OE Stim Cycle
-@Tinachris - Starting stim's 23/6 for July EPU/Transfer
-@Rhino- Lucky Last OE Cycle
-@Billie2 - Start stims 04/7
-@40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle
- @Lucky8 - DE transfer Greece..(Lining check 5/7)
- @Twiglets - Day 5 transfer 29/6
-@Bradders - Day 5 transfer 04/7
- @Green lady- BFFP!!!!
-@calypso75 - FS appoint 24/6
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - Begin counselling process week of 04/7
- @Blossom74 - Begin counselling process 08/7
- @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
-@Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
- @Corbes - EDD 17/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DS: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 30 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017July
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
-@Tahli - Wazza Appointment
-@Maxwellsmum - FET
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Rhino - ? DE Cycle
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
-@Summer - DE Cycle
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 06-07-2016 at 11:13.
= @Twiglets Righty-Oh Luv, you're up next!!!
How are you faring Luv??? Are you slowly going insane yet???? Frucking 2WTorture!!:
Do you have you box of FRER's ready to rip open is it from tomorrow morning (12dpo)???
and prayers being sent for 2 lines for you when you do!!!!
P.S...Don't panic if the line is just a squinter to start with!!!
Not doing the greatest tbh! Did one this morning and no second line. I know I know it's still really early. It's not over yet.
With my little one I had the faintest of faint lines on the afternoon of the 8dpt that was a five day transfer but he was only at the morula stage, so I thought no I hoped that something would show up.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!