@MrsRodgerDodger, welcome to the group hon
Big hello to everyone else, and just FYI.....it's been a while since we've seen a nice stick pic
Congrats @Bradders! Wishing you truckloads of good luck
great to hear Mandy pixel is settling in well @winsor!
@Green lady are you POAS before bt? Is blood test tomorrow? Good luck if so, I'm sooo hoping you get wonderful news!
we start our counselling this week, so things are moving in the right direction!
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
-@Heyside - OE Stim Cycle
-@Tinachris - Starting stim's 23/6 for July EPU/Transfer
-@Rhino- Lucky Last OE Cycle
-@Billie2 - Start stims 04/7
-@40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle
- @Lucky8 - DE transfer Greece..(Lining check 5/7)
- @Green lady- Day 5 transfer 23/6
- @Twiglets - Day 5 transfer 29/6
-@Bradders - Day 5 transfer 04/7
-@calypso75 - FS appoint 24/6
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - Begin counselling process week of 04/7
- @Blossom74 - Begin counselling process 08/7
- @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
-@Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @ECM1981 - CT DE ? EPU 9/10th June
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
- @Corbes - EDD 17/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DS: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 30 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017July
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
-@Tahli - Wazza Appointment
-@Maxwellsmum - FET
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Rhino - ? DE Cycle
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
-@Summer - DE Cycle
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 04-07-2016 at 21:38.
So our appointment went ok! We are doing two IUI cycles as of next cycle, being August and September and if no luck, then we will go to IVF. All bloods came back great and showing I am ovulating, but due to age and PCOS, my egg quality is compromised. He is concerned about multiples so we are going to watch that closely. I have my script ready for clomid to start when my next cycle commences. Feeling relieved we are on a path to achieving our goal and there is some hope for us.
@tuxcat - BT tomorrow. No plans to POAS.
@Bradders - congrats on being PUPO. Given that they say older ladies have tougher zona pelluda or whatever the "shell" of the egg is called, I think assisted hatching is a must. I have done it every cycle because with PGD you have to do it to try and ensure hatching for biopsy.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!