oh good luck TUXCAT jOJO
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @skye76 - start stims 19/5 for June EPU/transfer
- @Green lady- 1xPGD Normal!!!...FET June
- @Lucky8 - 24/5 - start meds in preparation for DE in Greece in June
- @MissDa - DE cycle underway - EPU 8/6
- @ECM1981 - CT DE ? EPU 9/10th June
- @Lastchance75 - USA FET 13th June
- @Twiglets - FET
- @ange1111 - day 5 transfer 26/5
- @MamaKes- BT 3/5 - BFP! - singleton
- @Precious40- BFP!- Viability scan-26/5-singleton
- @Gagingi - BFP! Viability scan - singleton
- @Molros - BFP! Viability scan - singleton
- @tegs26 Zlin DE - BFP!
- @Deskar - scan to determine reason for slow HCG rise
- @Blossom74 - EDA - PD found 8/5
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - Meeting Donor 6/6
- @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 30/5 July
- @Corbes - EDD 17/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DD: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Tinachris - Start stims - TBA
- @Lucky8 - Depart for Greece
- @midnite01 - Cycling
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Rhino - DE ? end of August
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 06-06-2016 at 11:34.
Has anyone found that progynova has had an effect on mood?
I am in such funk at the moment and everything is effecting me, if it is the tablets then I can just keep reminding myself of that, just feeling so low that if this cycle fails God help me
Sorry to hear you're feeling low missda. I hope you find something that lifts your spirits a bit. I have been on progynova but never noticed depression or a lowness while taking it. I guess we get affected by meds differently. Hope you feel a bit lighter and happier soon.
not sure about progynova specifically as I've never taken it, @MissDa, but all my cycles I've felt lower than usual due to the hormones being all over the place. so I think the meds will be playing a part. I hope it's a successful cycle for you. hugs
I can't say that it ever affected me that way Luv though I do believe that it is a side effect of it though unfortunately
The most frequently reported side effects when taking Progynova tablets 2mg are breast tenderness, breast pain, abdominal pain, nausea, oedema, and headache, skin rash and itching, insomnia and depression.
Am and sending prayers to the Universe for you Luv!!
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 05-06-2016 at 20:18.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!