+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Trouble sleeping

Hi has anyone had trouble sleeping early on? Im usually a solid sleeper but have been waking around 4-5am then really restless till i get up for the last week. Yesterday it was 3.30 then i was awake from 5.30 and couldn't get back to sleep. Anyone else experience anything like this? Im only 4+3

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is me too. It was one of the symptoms that clued me on that i was pregnant as i had it with my son too. I can't remember when it settled down last time. I am 4+6 today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its driving me crazy. Im so tired just cant sleep. Glad im not the only one. Hopefully it stops soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I remember this, early pregnancy insomnia had me awake and unable to sleep from about 5am. It settled down by ~6-7 weeks. I think there may have been an element of anxiety/excitement contributing too, as well as the crazy hormonal changes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, you've just said exactly what I'm experiencing to a T!
    I'm 6 +1 and found out late in week 4 that we were expecting. A few nights before I found out I just couldn't sleep.
    I feel like it's settling down now and I'm thinking maybe it's because I'm not as freaked out anymore? Mind you, I had a party by myself at 3am this morning and didn't go back to sleep so just got up and went to the gym at 5am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also had it from the minute I found out. It settled down at about 10 weeks. I still wake at 5am for a pee but get another 1.5-2 hours after. My mantra is 'I will get back to sleep!'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks glad its not just me. Hoping it will settle soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had it in all 3 off my pregnancies my first two it settled around 12 weeks. This time I'm still struggling at 22 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm 4+4 today and yes I have been having this from the moment I was pregnant. It's horrible. I am so so tired yet can't sleep well and I'm up so early and can't just roll over and sleep again! Feel your pain!