Hi there,

My name is Amy Bannatyne - I am a Psychologist and PhD Candidate in the School of Psychology at Bond University.

I am looking for women who have experienced disordered eating (under-eating, over-eating, selective eating, etc) during pregnancy to participate in a consensus panel. Participation in the study involves filling out 3 online questionnaires over a period of 6 months. While the panel itself is completely anonymous, your identity will be known to the researchers during the study so that we can contact you to send out a new questionnaire every couple of months.

As a gesture of our appreciation, participants will be compensated a total of $100 in electronic Coles gift vouchers for their time commitment.

To participate, you must be at least 18 years of age and have experienced disordered eating in at least 1 pregnancy (or currently experiencing). You may be currently pregnant, or have given birth within the past 5 years to participate.

If you are interested in participating in the study, please contact Amy at abannaty@bond.edu.au with an expression of interest.

Thank you! :-)