+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    At the very latest it should be in your account by tomorrow morning. If they processed it earlier in the day (before 4pm) you'd more than likely have the money by now.

I've found unless I'm with the same bank that my workplace uses, my pay will not show up until the following morning. I now have my bank account with the same bank as my workplace and they money hits my account within about 30 seconds.
    Generally most bank files are completed by COB (4 or 5pm). I would suggest it will be in your account late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Regarding having the same bank account as where you work - if they use their own bank as the account it is usually redirected so is paid almost immediately (some places have it within an hour). That is because it does not have to go 'out' and does not have to be processed by 2 different banks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your replies! Looks like payment will be in my acc tomorrow then. I dont know which bank the company banks with, definitely not the one that i am with obviously since i am still waiting. But since i am trying my luck out finding another job i cant be bothered opening up a bank account with the same bank as the company.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok i found out that The payment may be arriving tomorrow 3/6, the payment period is counted up to 31 May. But the payment date is 2/6.. Given that payments to my account dont happen instantly, i would expect the payment to be in my acc tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry its me again . I followed up with my HR today and she said the company pays by EFT and depending who I bank with it can take up to 48 hours. I think the company just processed the payment on the 2nd and it is likely i will only get the money on Monday. that sucks big time . Why does this happen like this? In my previous company when The pay date is 15th they always make sure payment is processed a couple of days before hand to ensure the money is in everybody's acc by the 15th.

And if the 15th falls on the weekend we are supposed to be paid on the 13th but i dont think i will be able to experience that privilege with this company as it seems to me my future payments will only arrive 2-3 days after expected payment date

Thanks
    Reviews
    And it will be unlikely the money arrives tomorrow (saturday) right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When the 15th falls on the weekend for me I get my money when I check on Saturday. So it might come late tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I often get paid overnight Friday so $$ in the bank on sat am. Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! The money is in acc now. Thank god!! Was so negative about it before ... Anyway if thats the case again in next payment i better stretch out my budget wisely so by the time salary is arriving 2-3 days later than pay date i know i am covered.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bunnymum For This Useful Post:

SSecret Squirrel  (04-06-2016)