+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default having problems with returning clothes bought online

Hi everyone

Does anyone else hate returning baby clothes or anything bought online as much as I do? Seriously, in Australia, most online shops don’t offer free return shipping so I’ll either have to pay for delivery and then if it doesn’t fit, pay for return shipping as well, along with the horrendous process of dealing with customer service, finding packaging and waiting at the Post Office.

Would love to hear about your returns experiences, the good, the bad and the ugly! I don’t want to stop shopping online because it’s so convenient, but the returns process really does make me question why I take the risk! Let me know your stories.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I haven't had to return anything online from a store (touch wood) however when I buy clothes from NEXT, the parcel satchel is a return one if need be, and it has a very explicit returns sheet which looks pretty easy.

I've returned a couple of things to eBay in the past, only one was a bit of a hassle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Are you writing an article or doing market research or something? I'm sure it's fine if you are, I'm just being nosy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Deku,

Nah, not doing marketing research nor writing an article. (, sorry if you got the wrong impression). I'd just like to buy more stuff online without the hassle of returning then. Just want to find out if there's an easy solution for that using the knowledge of more experienced moms.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I get frustrated with returns also, especially for myself. It's either hit or miss with sizes.
    I normally buy things online and return in store if I have to. (If there is a store)
    Similar to Next (previous post) bonds are the same, free postage and I usually use same satchet

I recently had to return something to Asos, they use parcel point which was cheaper and more convenient than australia post - I dropped it off at the local tatslotto/tobacco store

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bonds are great for returns! You use the satchel you got your order in, put the return claim in online and post back free of charge