+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked
    88
    Reviews
    0

    Default Omg Started Gonal F and Already Pregnant

    Hi Ladies, thank you for your support. I am still in hospital. The pain has subsided but I am still bleeding. the doctors are now cautiously optimistic that the pregnancy is not ectopic. Because I am only 3 weeks along it is hard to locate the pregnancy on an ultrasound. My hcg levels are dropping so the pregnancy is definitely not viable. Waiting on another internal untrasound this morning

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,160
    Thanks
    671
    Thanked
    928
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ever1013 View Post
    Hi Ladies, thank you for your support. I am still in hospital. The pain has subsided but I am still bleeding. the doctors are now cautiously optimistic that the pregnancy is not ectopic. Because I am only 3 weeks along it is hard to locate the pregnancy on an ultrasound. My hcg levels are dropping so the pregnancy is definitely not viable. Waiting on another internal untrasound this morning
    Thanks for the update Ever, so sorry you are going through this. I hope they are correct and it's not an ectopic. Sorry this one wasn't meant to be :-( hope you are holding up ok xxx

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked
    88
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ladies, it was an ectopic and i have had surgery and they have removed a fallopian tube. Cried when I went in for surgery and a had a good cry when I came out. Now to pick myself up and keep on going. After a couple of rest days of course and a large tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. And while here I might as well do lots of online shopping. And book a family holiday. I hope to go home later today. I am not giving up. Hey you can still get pregnant with only one fallopian tube right?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    438
    Thanked
    385
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ever1013 View Post
    Hi Ladies, it was an ectopic and i have had surgery and they have removed a fallopian tube. Cried when I went in for surgery and a had a good cry when I came out. Now to pick myself up and keep on going. After a couple of rest days of course and a large tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. And while here I might as well do lots of online shopping. And book a family holiday. I hope to go home later today. I am not giving up. Hey you can still get pregnant with only one fallopian tube right?
    Oh my goodness! You poor thing! What a crazy week you've had. I love your attitude and all your solutions to feel better again! They are all the things they make me feel better too! Where do you want to travel to?? I really want a holiday too! Like a proper one with my lil fam. You should keep trying and not give up. It wouldn't be impossible to fall pregnant with one tube. It might take longer but then it might be that your ovary/tube manages to increase its load and still release an egg every month. Definitely get it checked though to find out how healthy it is. You might need ivf down the line (anyone might) so I'd be getting some advice about that.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

    Ever1013  (04-06-2016)

  6. #15
    Silver_Lining's Avatar
    Silver_Lining is offline Our miracle Princess due in March <3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,619
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    27
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry to hear the outcome to this, what a stressful and scary time for you! It is definitely still possible to fall pregnant with one tube, you have all of us sending our good vibes your way. Rest up and enjoy that ice cream xxx

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Silver_Lining For This Useful Post:

    Ever1013  (04-06-2016)

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,160
    Thanks
    671
    Thanked
    928
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Ever :-( you can definitely still fall pregnant with one tube but it sounds like you were on the path back to ivf which as you know bypasses any tube issues anyway. Loving the icecream and internet shopping idea and a holiday!!
    Hope you recover quickly xxx

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

    Ever1013  (04-06-2016)

  10. #17
    ~Marigold~'s Avatar
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,039
    Thanks
    9,662
    Thanked
    4,985
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ever1013 View Post
    Hi Ladies, it was an ectopic and i have had surgery and they have removed a fallopian tube. Cried when I went in for surgery and a had a good cry when I came out. Now to pick myself up and keep on going. After a couple of rest days of course and a large tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. And while here I might as well do lots of online shopping. And book a family holiday. I hope to go home later today. I am not giving up. Hey you can still get pregnant with only one fallopian tube right?
    Big hugs to you. I went through the same thing last year, also had my tube removed. I was told to wait 3 months before trying again; you can most definitely conceive with just the one tube.
    Take it easy and give yourself time to come to terms with your loss xx It took months before I started to heal from the whole ordeal mentally, it was a very sad and scary experience.
    So sorry to hear this x

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

    Ever1013  (04-06-2016)

  12. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,160
    Thanks
    671
    Thanked
    928
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How are you Ever? xxx

  13. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked
    88
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks Bel, I am doing ok. Physically I am getting my dressings removed tomorrow. I am still bleeding. Feeling very flat and tired. I am having two days at home alone on Tuesday and Wednesday which I think I really need. Mentally I am a bit wrecked. Still getting my head around everything that has happened. After this week, it will be good to get back into a routine.

  14. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,160
    Thanks
    671
    Thanked
    928
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ever1013 View Post
    Thanks Bel, I am doing ok. Physically I am getting my dressings removed tomorrow. I am still bleeding. Feeling very flat and tired. I am having two days at home alone on Tuesday and Wednesday which I think I really need. Mentally I am a bit wrecked. Still getting my head around everything that has happened. After this week, it will be good to get back into a routine.
    Oh Ever :-( glad you have a few days off. The emotional scars sure hang around for longer. Keep looking forward, one day at a time... As you know I had an ectopic, one tube removed then later the 2nd tube removed and the light of my life DD joined our family last year from a frozen transfer at WFC... You can do this, it WILL happen for you xx


 

Similar Threads

  1. Gonal - F pen
    By Tpat in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-11-2015, 14:21
  2. high dose gonal f and luveris
    By ann17 in forum IVF
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 31-10-2015, 21:58
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21-10-2015, 10:42

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Shapland Swim Schools
Shapland's at participating schools offer free baby orientation classes once a month - no cost no catches. Your baby will be introduced to our "natural effects" orientation program develop by Shapland's over 3 generations, its gentle and enjoyable.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!