+ Reply to Thread

Default Ex seeking sole custody of newborn

What are the chances of a father being granted this?
    Him and his family, as well as my ex husband, are working together to make me look like a bad parent (pathological liar, mental health issues, exposing kids to horror movies, messing my kids up mentally, past and issues with my ex husband, saying I never wanted the baby and didn't care about her, accusing me of being a Satanist). I can't prove otherwise, especially as they are banding together!
    He wants sole parental custody and the baby to live with him. I would get two hours a week with my baby.

We only lived together for 3 months. We didn't even share a bedroom together.
    My kids and I moved out 6 weeks before babies birth. Reasons irrelevant in hindsight.
    Have not seen him other than being served the court papers for our court date in July.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You need a lawyer, my friend. If you can't afford one privately, contact Legal Aid and see if they can help. If they can't, try a Women's Legal Service in your area.

Similar Threads

1. Question about sole custosy
    By mamatotwo in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2016, 04:10
  2. Sandshoes with a thin sole
    By RuffledPansy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-01-2016, 08:25
  3. SOLE CUSTODY - How easy is it to get?
    By cookie087 in forum Single Parents
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-07-2015, 15:00