+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Do you think I am pregnant?

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has experienced these things before and if they are signs of early pregnancy? I should mention I have a few health conditions so some things could (possibly) be explained by that.

My periods can be up to 35 days some months however the past 3 months I have got AF on day 28 or 29 without fail.
    I am day 29 today (well tonight so safe to say 29 has come and gone).

I have been really emotional and irritable for the last week, some times feeling really depressed, then *****y, then manic happy and back again. And TOTALLY exhausted. Feel like I can't stay awake writing this even tho I've been getting heaps of sleep and didn't do anything all day. I can be like that with pms but normally only 1 day. I also feel like I HAVE to eat every couple of hours. My boobs feel a bit fuller than normal with veins more visible. A few days ago I felt sharp pains on my right side (just mild - moderate) and then nothing. I've been feeling exhausted (which can be normal for me but it's more severe) and people at work telling me I just don't look good or look like myself when I wasn't actually feeling as sick as I have in the past when they haven't said anything.

A few days ago I was up all night on the toilet (sorry) and feeling extremely nauseous I believe due to my iron tablets. I had trouble stomaching them before but have been fine recently as long as I take with food (which I did).

I took a test 3 days ago and BFN, I don't have any left at home and refuse to buy another one until AF is a week late as I hate the disappointment of another BFN. Not particularly ttc but having unprotected sex (don't get me wrong - this would definitely be a wanted pregnancy!) but not tracking very much so can't really say what day we dtd.

I even put my moonstone on yesterday as that normally helps it come the next morning but still nothing. (Don't judge! Lol).

I don't really have any intuition that I'm pregnant (but I was pregnant years ago and didn't have a clue). Just interested to hear your thoughts / similar experiences?

Thanks, much love to all mothers / women ttc 😘 xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The advice you will get on here is pretty pragmatic. You may be pregnant. You might not. Only a pregnancy test will give you the answer, sorry. Symptoms are largely useless when diagnosing pregnancy.

You said you recently had a BFN. Did you use a FRER? If your period is due around now, a FRER should give you an accurate result.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    The advice you will get on here is pretty pragmatic. You may be pregnant. You might not. Only a pregnancy test will give you the answer, sorry. Symptoms are largely useless when diagnosing pregnancy.

You said you recently had a BFN. Did you use a FRER? If your period is due around now, a FRER should give you an accurate result.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    This and I would suggest seeing the dr after taking another test if AF does not arrive and the test is negative. FRER will generally show positive before AF is due.

Honestly, nausea etc is not a great indicator of pregnancy in most instances. My 1st I had everything taste like cardboard first but I was over 4 weeks. Nausea etc arrived after 5 weeks. Sore breasts happen around that time whether pregnant or not.