+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Do you think I'm pregnant?

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has experienced these things before and if they are signs of early pregnancy? I should mention I have a few health conditions so some things could (possibly) be explained by that.

My periods can be up to 35 days some months however the past 3 months I have got AF on day 28 or 29 without fail.
    I am day 29 today (well tonight so safe to say 29 has come and gone).

I have been really emotional and irritable for the last week, some times feeling really depressed, then *****y, then manic happy and back again. And TOTALLY exhausted. Feel like I can't stay awake writing this even tho I've been getting heaps of sleep and didn't do anything all day. I can be like that with pms but normally only 1 day. I also feel like I HAVE to eat every couple of hours. My boobs feel a bit fuller than normal with veins more visible. A few days ago I felt sharp pains on my right side (just mild - moderate) and then nothing. I've been feeling exhausted (which can be normal for me but it's more severe) and people at work telling me I just don't look good or look like myself when I wasn't actually feeling as sick as I have in the past when they haven't said anything.

A few days ago I was up all night on the toilet (sorry) and feeling extremely nauseous I believe due to my iron tablets. I had trouble stomaching them before but have been fine recently as long as I take with food (which I did).

I took a test 3 days ago and BFN, I don't have any left at home and refuse to buy another one until AF is a week late as I hate the disappointment of another BFN. Not particularly ttc but having unprotected sex (don't get me wrong - this would definitely be a wanted pregnancy!) but not tracking very much so can't really say what day we dtd.

I even put my moonstone on yesterday as that normally helps it come the next morning but still nothing. (Don't judge! Lol).

I don't really have any intuition that I'm pregnant (but I was pregnant years ago and didn't have a clue). Just interested to hear your thoughts / similar experiences?

Thanks, much love to all mothers / women ttc 😘 xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You will never know unless you do another HPT. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I agree, I'd be doing another home pregnancy test to see.

I know I used to get similar symptoms but wasn't pregnant. Then when I did get pregnant I didn't have symptoms until 6 weeks, however I've heard lots of ladies experiencing them earlier.

So I agree, the only way to know for sure is by doing a test. You have lots more will power than I ever did Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you could be. The boobs and crazy tiredness makes me think you are. I had those symptoms too and got a BFN, turns out I ovulated late and three days later got my BFP... who is now my ten month old slice of perfection Good luck, keep us posted xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for your replies everyone . Turns out my willpower isn't that great cause I went and got another test on Sunday haha. Another BFN.

Strangely enough the last few days I have had some big changes with my breasts, I've got heaps of little bumps around my areolas (the Montgomerys turbecles or whatever they are) which I have NEVER experienced before and around my nipples are quite darker. Even my husband has noticed so I'm not crazy haha.

I figured out we did it on day 19, and since my ovulations all over the place and I do have slightly longer cycles at times I'm thinking maybe I could've been fertile around then. Today I've started bleeding, it started as a lot of cm with small amounts of brown blood, and now it's just like the start of a normal period. It happened at work today and I've just checked before and since coming home in the afternoon I haven't had any more blood on the pad just on the paper when I wipe.

Also I have to pee all the time! I did get cramps that felt pm but they have completely gone now, the first thing I checked was my breasts and they are still like that, I even have MORE bumps today!

I'm thinking maybe I am getting IB? Last pregnancy I had a full on heavy period and it's not like that. Atm it's light for my period but could get heavier so I'll keep an eye on it.

It's about 11 days ( I think) since we did it so IB would make sense, and would explain the BFN's if it's only happening now. Also it doesn't feel like a period I still feel full not like I'm emptying out if that makes any sense.

Not testing yet will just wait and see, wanted to update you all xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    But if it was only starting to happen now why would you have had symptoms several days ago?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When will you finally test again? What will you wait for? When you said wait and see?