+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh that's so awesome!!!! I hope a few more follies catch up by Tuesday so you get lots of quality eggs

How nice to be almost finished injections. I was so daunted when I found out at my scan on Friday that I it would be a whole extra week before epu which means a whole extra week of needles! Oh well, at least they're getting easier.

I have a choice to go under general but at a cost of $2000. Local will only be about $400. So I'm going to suck it up!

I'm actually not feeling too many symptoms. My boobs are so sore. I feel pressure when I go to the bathroom but, other than that, I feel pretty good. My step kids are all about tummy height though so I've had a few headbuts riiight in my injection areas haha. That catches me off guard. My clinic said I would be feeling pretty bloated by my next scan on Tuesday as I do have quite a lot of follicles coming along. I also have a small frame and am very skinny so I hope they can all find room!!

Good lucky with trigger tonight!!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Surfer girl,

I must say im not to bothered with the needles its just the way they make me feel sick and bloated! Im really looking forward to feeling ok again although im not sure how the trigger will effect me. Are you using ice before injecting? I found I didn't even know my partner had done the needles when using ice... Maybe give it a try!

holy crap what a difference ... I have to pay $1500 regardless so im going to be under general! I have watched epu on you tube and most women are ok under local and they watch the screen...

Thats so great you have quite a few follicles ... Hopefully that means plump healthy eggs! You may end up with a bit if a belly by friday! Looking at my ovaries now compared to the first scan is crazy ... The nurse was like "geez your more then ready for pick up" and my jeans no longer fit! Lol

Jess how is the added exercise going? I go to pilates once a week but other then that im pretty lazy ... Although we eat organic? Does that even count?

GM9 any double lines????? Fingers and toes crossed for you

Enjoy the rest of the long weekend ladies xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Beckmilamoo For This Useful Post:

GM9  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckmilamoo View Post
    Hi Surfer girl,

I must say im not to bothered with the needles its just the way they make me feel sick and bloated! Im really looking forward to feeling ok again although im not sure how the trigger will effect me. Are you using ice before injecting? I found I didn't even know my partner had done the needles when using ice... Maybe give it a try!

holy crap what a difference ... I have to pay $1500 regardless so im going to be under general! I have watched epu on you tube and most women are ok under local and they watch the screen...

Thats so great you have quite a few follicles ... Hopefully that means plump healthy eggs! You may end up with a bit if a belly by friday! Looking at my ovaries now compared to the first scan is crazy ... The nurse was like "geez your more then ready for pick up" and my jeans no longer fit! Lol

Jess how is the added exercise going? I go to pilates once a week but other then that im pretty lazy ... Although we eat organic? Does that even count?

I'm not even feeling bloated. I don't know if I've just been more distracted over the weekend but I'm not feeling any different. I prefer when I can feel symptoms haha

The ice definitely helps doesn't it! I had to do some injections in the middle of being out to dinner last night. I got some ice from the restaurant and ducked back to the car for five minutes! Such a pro.

Ahh I'm sure local will be fine. It's obviously bearable if so many other women have done it before me! And I won't know any different going into it. Although I would be substantially less nervous if I knew I wasn't going to feel a thing under general! I guess it's good I will at least be distracted getting to watch the screen

I'm hope my follies are all still working away and doing their thing! I thought I'd feel it more by now. Although I agree, wearing jeans yesterday was snug. Maybe that's because I was drinking so much water though and constantly needed to pee!

Have you done the trigger yet? Eek, two more sleeps!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your amazing! Injections mid dinner im envious ... I just had to leave early so my partner could do it

Under local you will be able to see all that happens which is good .... Im sure you wont feel a thing, not long for you now either!!!

trigger is done! One more sleep ... Till egg collection! When telling my partner it was time for the trigger the other night he looked puzzled and asked could I do it myself ... He thought I wanted him to squeeze in the vag gel! Rofl

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Surfer girl,

Eating organic totally counts!

I've been too lazy to exercise this week, and I've been hit with a cold that's now in my sinuses! So a bit of rest and TLC for me lol. The cleaning up of my diet has been going okay, I've eaten way less sugar than usual, and lots of avocado which read is great for fertility. Lucky it's one of my faves anyway! I'm trying to find a decent local produce place that sells organic stuff, I don't think I'll ever eat 100% organic but whatever I can do surely has to help?!? One thing I can never give up is my morning coffee...my morning ritual is a coffee before anything else! I don't have more than two a day so I'm not exactly an addict as such.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your amazing! Injections mid dinner im envious ... I just had to leave early so my partner could do it

Under local you will be able to see all that happens which is good .... Im sure you wont feel a thing, not long for you now either!!!

trigger is done! One more sleep ... Till egg collection! When telling my partner it was time for the trigger the other night he looked puzzled and asked could I do it myself ... He thought I wanted him to squeeze in the vag gel! Rofl

x
    Hahaha men hey? That's hilarious!

Good luck with your EPU, I'll be looking forward to hearing about it, fingers crossed for an awesome result! I hope you sleep well tonight.

One more sleep for me til my FS appt, I'm hoping to go away with a pile of scripts and a new plan...that works!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh so all three of us have an appt tomorrow!
    @Beckmilamoo how are you feeling?? Nervous?!

It must've been nice to have a day off injections. It's like the calm before the storm or something haha. Sending you heaps of positive vibes and hoping you get lots or healthy little eggs collected!!!

Hahahah he asked if you could do it yourself because he though it was the vag gel, so funny!! Naww, bless.
    @jess8383 I can't really be of much help with the food side of things. I feel like I'm a pretty oblivious eater. I'm really having to focus on meal prep, that stuff doesn't come natural to me so I really have to plan it out!

I looove a good coffee but I've already cut it out. Wish I was cheeky enough to have a sneaky one, especially while it's so colllld!

I hope the FS has a new and improved plan of attack for you! It will be good to have a new plan to work toward! Let us know how you go!!

Ps. Hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh so all three of us have an appt tomorrow!
    @Beckmilamoo how are you feeling?? Nervous?!

It must've been nice to have a day off injections. It's like the calm before the storm or something haha. Sending you heaps of positive vibes and hoping you get lots or healthy little eggs collected!!!

Hahahah he asked if you could do it yourself because he though it was the vag gel, so funny!! Naww, bless.
    @jess8383 I can't really be of much help with the food side of things. I feel like I'm a pretty oblivious eater. I'm really having to focus on meal prep, that stuff doesn't come natural to me so I really have to plan it out!

I looove a good coffee but I've already cut it out. Wish I was cheeky enough to have a sneaky one, especially while it's so colllld!

I hope the FS has a new and improved plan of attack for you! It will be good to have a new plan to work toward! Let us know how you go!!

Ps. Hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie starting icsi cycle Anyone else starting soon?

@Beckmilamoo, I have been monitoring the Pregnyl in my system but the lines seem a little stronger after the second injection. Trying not to get too ahead of myself and will know more in the next few days but here is a pic of what I have so far...
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1465856629.868795.jpg

Good luck with EPU today!!

I have been told to have another day off work because I am pretty bloated plus getting tachycardic & short of breath, doing very little (oh well, rushing around work doesn't help). Just a little over stimulated from the meds (which apparently is a good sign!) So couch day for me! Still 6 more days until my BT though, the couch day isn't going to help the wait much!
    Last edited by GM9; 14-06-2016 at 08:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update from FS this morning. He wants a repeat AMH, and a repeat pelvic US. I had a larger haemorrhagic cyst on my left ovary that if hasn't resolved, I will probably need a laporoscopy
    If it has resolved, I'll be good to go again in August! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!! I'll still be following you on here as I'm keen to know how you're all going. 🏻