+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no GM9 hopefully it gets easier .... Oh I have a serious addiction to testing!! I got a false positive a few months ago and since then I just like to "check"
    good luck with the wait and you get a BFP xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckmilamoo View Post
    Oh no GM9 hopefully it gets easier .... Oh I have a serious addiction to testing!! I got a false positive a few months ago and since then I just like to "check"
    good luck with the wait and you get a BFP xx
    Thanks @Beckmilamoo, I am totally going to get more tests so I can start again from Sunday and watch what the line does (have another shot on Saturday)!!! 11 days and counting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And I have just been to the gym, it's a nightmare trying to keep your HR below 120!! I'm used to high intensity workouts so this was torture. Us bloody women have to go through so much for this! Aargh!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    @jess8383 oh that's so strange isn't it! I guess they never know how each of us will respond to the meds. At least you have a clinic that will assess what went wrong and tailor your treatment for next time. My bulk bill clinic wouldn't do that. That don't tailor their protocol. So if something goes wrong for me then it's a matter of finding a different clinic and basically going back to square one!

You're with Genea right? They're meant to be one of the really good ones from what I've read?

When we decided to go with bulk bill, I also tentatively made an appt with Wazza in case it wasn't for us. I made the appt with him two months ago and the earliest I could get in was next February! Crazy. That's 7-8 mths for bulk bill to work its magic!!

Part of me hopes that your blood tests come back clear so that there's nothing wrong and, like you said, maybe you just got your cycle wrong? If that's not the case though, then I hope the blood tests actually indicate something different so they can address it for you in the next cycle!!

Hopefully you get some good answers on Tuesday! I'll be epu'ing around then. Yeah, I made that into a verb.

Love that verb
    Yes Genea was one of very few options down this way without going to Sydney. We live an hour south of Wollongong as it is. If a BB option was here I'd consider it. I've noticed you get a lot of awesomeness for your money though, but it is a costly adventure. Hopefully we're one of the 90 odd percent of couples that can do it in 3 cycles or less!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm trying to clean up my lifestyle and diet to give us the very best chance, I'm not at all overweight, or hugely underweight but up til now we've been very much about convenience which I've got no doubt takes its toll! I'm also not particularly active. Any advice or words of encouragement would be very much appreciated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are we all going? And yay for the long weekend
    I have an ultrasound and bloods tomorrow to determine egg collection which is proberbly Tuesday! Im kind if looking forward to finding out how many/quality of eggs I am currently growing lol! I am feeling very bloated I think is from the gonal F and still feeling a little sick.
    Looking in the fridge we have so much medication which will be left over? Does anyone else? What do you do with it once the cycle is over??
    x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Beckmilamoo For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are we all going? And yay for the long weekend
    I have an ultrasound and bloods tomorrow to determine egg collection which is proberbly Tuesday! Im kind if looking forward to finding out how many/quality of eggs I am currently growing lol! I am feeling very bloated I think is from the gonal F and still feeling a little sick.
    Looking in the fridge we have so much medication which will be left over? Does anyone else? What do you do with it once the cycle is over??
    x
    I had my follies scan today! Which is apparently first of two!! I thought I was just having the one with epu early next week but instead I have a second scan on Tuesday with epu scheduled for Friday, yay! So I'm not far behind you!!

Omg just looked back at your post about your first scan and mine is so similar. I had about 10 follies measures between 10mm and 16mm. My right ovary was hiding too! They had to call in a more senior lady to help her find it. It was pretty much behind my left one, how funny!

But very excited to hear that the injections are doing their thang!

Did I ask you if your epu is under local or general? And are you doing a fresh transfer?

Hmm I'm feeling like I'm going to have a lot left over too! I guess we hold onto it in case we need another cycle? I haven't checked expiry or anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi surfer girl!
    Yay you got your scan! I think the nice thing about the scans are that you get a better idea about whats happening inside your body.
    Congrats on the ten follies!! Hopefully that means lots of eggs
    I have no idea what the plan is for the egg pick up but in my mind I will be under general, completly out! Especially if the need to "find" my right ovary! How bizarre your ovary is hiding too lol
    the plan is to do a fresh transfer yes and then freeze any other viable embryos and thats up to two years plus. If the fresh transfer is unsuccessful then they put one in at a time per month until success. I was very interested in doing the embryo testing to check for any issues but at $2,000 we decided that we will test during pregnancy.
    We are on our way now for bloods and an ultrasound and hoping the follicles are getting bigger
    xxxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Beckmilamoo For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi surfer girl!
    Yay you got your scan! I think the nice thing about the scans are that you get a better idea about whats happening inside your body.
    Congrats on the ten follies!! Hopefully that means lots of eggs
    I have no idea what the plan is for the egg pick up but in my mind I will be under general, completly out! Especially if the need to "find" my right ovary! How bizarre your ovary is hiding too lol
    the plan is to do a fresh transfer yes and then freeze any other viable embryos and thats up to two years plus. If the fresh transfer is unsuccessful then they put one in at a time per month until success. I was very interested in doing the embryo testing to check for any issues but at $2,000 we decided that we will test during pregnancy.
    We are on our way now for bloods and an ultrasound and hoping the follicles are getting bigger
    xxxx
    Yes, so good! Being first cycle, they really have no idea how our bodies are responding until that first scan, so it's very comforting to know that the injections are doing what they should!

How did you'd go today?! Are hey coming along nicely? All looking good for Tuesday??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!
    Today went really well! I have 6 mature follicles measuring 19-21 and many smaller. The nurse estimated I would proberbly get around 10 eggs! So we did our last injections tonight and tomorrow night is the trigger shot. I also clarified that I wanted to be under general for egg collection (im such a sook) lol.
    how are you feeling? Bloated? My ovaries are enormous eeeeeck
    x