+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383, so sorry to hear you are going through this. Fingers crossed it's just a little bit of spotting & everything will continue on as planned. Baby dust. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GM9 View Post
    @jess8383, so sorry to hear you are going through this. Fingers crossed it's just a little bit of spotting & everything will continue on as planned. Baby dust. x
    Thanks heaps! It's actually really comforting having you guys on here to bounce thoughts and feelings off

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383 aww no, I'm sorry to hear that!!

Try and keep your chin up! From what my nurse said, we can start spotting or bleeding for a whole range of reasons so I made a mental note not to read too much into it!

Were they able to put your mind at ease with the after hours number?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes they did, they're great! I'm with Genea in Wollongong. They're truly fabulous. It really helps that they're a smaller clinic and you generally get to know all the nurses. Hopefully it stops, if it doesn't she has to ring my FS over the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going Jess?

I'm now 4 days post transfer. I had major cramps on Saturday night and then threw up! I was worried I might have OHSS but the cramps eased after 30 mins. I don't feel too bad today. I've no idea what it was?

Hope you are all well today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my little embies seem to be doing what they should. 1 looks better than the other 2 but they're all progressing well. Apparently tonight is when some of them drop off so I just need them to get through the night. Booked in for 4dt at 1:45pm tomorrow. Grow embies, grow!!

How is everyone else going today?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GM9 For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome GM9, fingers crossed for some positive news tomorrow. Little AJ, I hope it's a sign of your body accepting your little ball of cells ❤️

My cycle got cancelled this afternoon my body didn't want to play this time. I quote my FS when I say "you're a bit of a medical mystery". My scans and bloods showed some interesting and unfavourable results. Apparently he's going away to do some research.

I'm worried, but also hoping it's all come down to me getting my dates wrong and misinterpreting my period for simple spotting. It was a very short cycle prior to starting my FSH, but I genuinely believed it was AF as it was pretty heavy at day 21, but right after I started taking progynova. Who knows. That's what they get paid the big bucks to figure out right??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383 oh wow, I didn't expect that! Im sorry your cycle got cancelled!! I hope they can figure it out for you. That's such a bummer!
    @Little AJ in glad the craps passed for you! Hopefully it was something to do with that little embie implanting!! How are you finding your 2ww otherwise?
    @GM9 transfer day tomorrow?! Yay!!!

I've just done my day 5 puregon injection. I have my first orgalutran tomorrow, kinda nervous. Nothing too exciting for me to report!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

GM9  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear you got cancelled this time @jess8383. Fingers crossed it was a mix up in dates and next time it will be all go!

Yes, transfer day for me today. Fingers crossed for good news on the embies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GM9 not long to go!! Can't wait to hear how it went x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

GM9  (07-06-2016)