+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @LittleAJ how did the bloods go? You are so lucky to have a little boy! Such a blessing xx
    I poas and its as negative as negative could be! I squinted my eyes wishing for a positive but its not meant to be. We are going to change fertility providers next cycle to a bulked bill one in the city. We have spent $6,000 since April and im over feeling so broke! So hopefully its a change for the better! @SurferGalGC how are you doing??
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    When's your BT @Beckmilamoo?

I'm pretty good, so exhausted today though!! DH and I are moving in a couple of weeks so I think I'm just trying to procrastinate with the massive packing task ahead of me. Also, was just thinking about how helpless I'll be on moving day! Looking forward to the bigger space and working on the nursery, yay!

I went to a bulk bill clinic in Brisbane. Our total bill was just under $2,500.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey! @SurferGalGC blood test is on Monday!
    a move sounds great! Im sure you will be needed to unpack and organise! Dont over do it though
    why did you have to pay that amount? The ivf clinic im going to only charges for medications! Im really looking forward to the break and funds coming in rather then out! Our morgage is big enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    There were just a couple of things that weren't covered by Medicare through them. Like my trigger shot ($140), anesthetic fee ($500), DH tesa ($750) lab fee ($450), ICSI ($450), embryo glue ($100). Plus the script fee for meds which was $38 per script.

Pretty awesome that your bulk bill clinic doesn't charge anything!!! We count ourselves pretty lucky, considering you hear horror stories of people paying ridiculous amounts like $50k+!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. It's official, negative. That's it from me.
    Does anyone need Endometrin? I have 2 unopened boxes that I'm happy to send. Otherwise they will just end up in the bin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC sounds like you did well! Testing does cost alot .. im a bit hesitent to change dr's as we really like him and the fertility centre but the costs are just insane! $250 every 6 months for frozen embryos, $220 per consult, $260 ultrasounds and the lists go on! @LittleAJ im not sure what that is but if your going to throw it ill take it, just in case its prescribed during our future cycles. Ill pm you xx and sorry again for your negative that really does suck
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So ladies its a negative from me! But thats ok we did all we could! @LittleAJ can you inbox me please about the medications? I sent you a pm not sure if you recieved it
    enjoy the day ladies!