+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GM9 View Post
    @bubbles21, clearly I can't read!! I'm blaming night shift for my stupidity!! Can I ask how old you are?
    Haha all good! I'm a nurse too so I know what night shift does to you I'm 27 and I already have a 3 year old from my previous marriage. Now wanting to complete our little family. What about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    I think it's super brave! I've got my DH to complain to and freak out to and as a support person in general, I couldn't imagine the guts it would take to take on this journey without that. So kudos to you! (And bubbles).

The family support is awesome though! My family is in awe of the whole process!! It's so new to all of us. They want to come along for all my u/s and appointments and transfers haha. It's kinda cool to be able to share it with them too.

Have you done your follies u/s yet? Do you know when your egg collection is?
    Hey @SurferGalGC, USS was yesterday, got 7 good sized follies so EPU is in the morning. It's so exciting and scary all at once. Plus I feel like I have been waiting for so long to start (went to the GP in Nov for my referral, and started TC in June 2013 with my ex). I have been counting down since I got the date which has been about 13 weeks so it's a little surreal that the time has finally come.

Baby dust to everyone!! (I'm getting a bit too excited!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @SurferGalGC, USS was yesterday, got 7 good sized follies so EPU is in the morning. It's so exciting and scary all at once. Plus I feel like I have been waiting for so long to start (went to the GP in Nov for my referral, and started TC in June 2013 with my ex). I have been counting down since I got the date which has been about 13 weeks so it's a little surreal that the time has finally come.

Baby dust to everyone!! (I'm getting a bit too excited!!)
    Omg just did my first injection! My dh chickened out on me and I had to do it myself. And then he was feeling fainty would you believe haha. Men! See, you don't even need 'em @GM9 haha.

Oh the wait is a killer isn't it. You're just dying for more info! And then you start and it all of a sudden feels so whirlwind, even though you've been counting down the days for months!

7 follies is awesome!! I would be so stoked with that! How are you feeling about epu? Will you have full general anesthetic? Can't wait to hear how many eggs they get!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg just did my first injection! My dh chickened out on me and I had to do it myself. And then he was feeling fainty would you believe haha. Men! See, you don't even need 'em @GM9 haha.

Oh the wait is a killer isn't it. You're just dying for more info! And then you start and it all of a sudden feels so whirlwind, even though you've been counting down the days for months!

7 follies is awesome!! I would be so stoked with that! How are you feeling about epu? Will you have full general anesthetic? Can't wait to hear how many eggs they get!!
    @SurferGalGC, I'm excited about the EPU but also freaking a little about the quality of my eggs. I get concerned about my party lifestyle in years gone by, and my alcohol consumption in the last 12 months. You see people out there who are ****heads & high on drugs 24/7 that procreate at the drop of a hat (as you well know), then there are people who drink rarely & have heaps of issues. Another friend of mine is having trouble with the quality of her eggs and is younger than me. It's the fear of the Unknown! But this time tomorrow I'll know so can stop fretting about what they might be like...but maybe then start fretting about how to improve their quality! Or maybe I'll be lucky enough to skip to the part where I fret about whether I will get a good emby and then onto whether it will stick! So much to worry about, how can people possibly tell you to "just relaaaaax"!!!

And who needs men? I did my trigger shot last night. Package said IM, I was told subcut. I freaked and threw it in my leg (with a completely inappropriately sized needle) then worked all night so now my leg is really sore!! I did some research overnight and it appears that it is often given subcut so next time, fat roll it is!! How do you feel after your first injection?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very exciting!!! I hope it all goes well xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

GM9  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Well done you! I just did my third in total this morning, but at work for the first time. It's almost nothing for me now, it's amazing how quick you get used to it! Scan and bloods day tomorrow, I'm incredibly excited to see the progress so hopefully it's good news. I'm feeling symptoms now. I'm a bit achy around my ovaries and I can't stop eating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383 You did three separate injections?! And you're doing a blood test today too? I have my u/s next Friday but don't think I'm having a blood test! Maybe I am, there was a lot of info to take in haha

Ooh the munchies would be good! I have low bmi so I've got to be one of the few people in this world who would be more than happy with some extra weight!

I hope you have lots of healthy sized follies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC sorry, no three so far. I had Elonva (long acting FSH) Saturday, and 1 x orgalutran Wednesday and again yesterday. I've just done another this morning too as they are daily for a few days. I'm also just in the underweight BMI category, the pharmacy had to order in my Elonva as its based on weight and they don't stock much of the <60kg one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC, I'm excited about the EPU but also freaking a little about the quality of my eggs. I get concerned about my party lifestyle in years gone by, and my alcohol consumption in the last 12 months. You see people out there who are ****heads & high on drugs 24/7 that procreate at the drop of a hat (as you well know), then there are people who drink rarely & have heaps of issues. Another friend of mine is having trouble with the quality of her eggs and is younger than me. It's the fear of the Unknown! But this time tomorrow I'll know so can stop fretting about what they might be like...but maybe then start fretting about how to improve their quality! Or maybe I'll be lucky enough to skip to the part where I fret about whether I will get a good emby and then onto whether it will stick! So much to worry about, how can people possibly tell you to "just relaaaaax"!!!

And who needs men? I did my trigger shot last night. Package said IM, I was told subcut. I freaked and threw it in my leg (with a completely inappropriately sized needle) then worked all night so now my leg is really sore!! I did some research overnight and it appears that it is often given subcut so next time, fat roll it is!! How do you feel after your first injection?
    GM9 my trigger is a pe it looks like an insulin pen with equally pen like needles so very tiny. Sounds ouch you. I am a nurse but have a min-fri job at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow check out those spelling mistakes! I couldn't see what I was writing as it seems a flaw on the app...sorry lol