Reviews
    Ooh, that would be nice to have someone to freak out with
    Good luck for Saturday.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Little AJ For This Useful Post:

Beckmilamoo  (22-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little AJ View Post
    Hello everyone.....I'm back! I decided to do a 3rd round. Just had egg collection today and got 7 eggs. I had 22 follicles on the right ovary and 5 on the left so I thought 7 was a bit low esp since I got 19 last time. But as we know it's quality not quantity so my fingers are crossed for at least one good one!! Pllleeaasseeee.
    So glad everyone is doing so well. I'm thrilled for you and hope some baby dust rubs off on me.
    Definitely quality not quantity! I had 8 collected with one transferred and one frostie. I think this fresh one is sticking though as I'm still getting beautiful dark lines from my POAS! The FS said that when they're hatching it makes them nice and sticky, I'm sure that helped. Beta is Friday morning, not long now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFP for me ladies! An awesome HCG of 512 so looking good so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome Jess. Well done.

I ended up with 2 fertilised eggs that will be transferred tmrw so defo on the TWW with you Beckmilamoo.
    My nurse this time is hopeless and I can't remember....you need a full bladder for transfer don't you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't have to, but I have a badly retroverted uterus and a full bladder makes it worse! I'd go with a full bladder because you can always empty if you don't need it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LittleAJ you sure do, well my dr requests anyhow! Yay for tww. My transfer is on Thursday so ill be stocking up with preg sticks lol!! I am a queen of poas @jess8383 that is fantastic!!! So happy for you lovely and 512 is a good number
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow Beckmilamoo .
    I'm 4dp3dt and am at that stage where I'm questioning every little thing.......are my boobs a bit sore bcos I'm preggo or is my bra too tight?!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little AJ For This Useful Post:

Beckmilamoo  (29-09-2016),SurferGalGC  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LittleAJ its such a tricky time isn't it! Trying to be calm but anxious for a positive ... you could poas? Maybe in a day or two. Best of luck! X
    afm I am 2 hrs post 5dt lol. So I have a bit of a wait ahead of me! Im currently on two weeks holidays so im hoping that helps. @SurferGalGC how are you feeling? Any bump pics yet? @jess8383 how are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Little AJ when is your BT? Hope you're not giving in to the 2ww crazies just yet!!
    @Beckmilamoo yay for being PUPO! Crossing fingers for both of you!!!

I'm feeling pretty great! Still needing daily naps and have thrown up 4 times now haha. I've been pretty slack on getting any bump pics! Not that I really have a bump. I mean, I think I do but most people would laugh if I said so. My most recent pic, I'm only in my underwear so can't post it, eek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC Daily naps are the best! I do remember how tired I felt such a crazy time.
    im off to acupuncture this morning to sort my ying and yang lol!
    happy friday everyone