+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC I'm off for bloods in the morning and looking like I'll start synarel nasal spray either tomorrow or Tuesday. I hope you're feeling great

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been given the all clear to start synarel tomorrow morning. I'm nervous about round 2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All 3 eggs have abnormalities. That's it for me.
    Shattered

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww @Little AJ I'm sorry! Can they definitely not transfer them if they have abnormalities? I wasn't given the option to do any testing on my embryos so I'm not sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383 eek round two!! How's your nasal spray go? Did you do the spray last time? What does your schedule look like for everything? When's your first scan? So many questions for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    @jess8383 eek round two!! How's your nasal spray go? Did you do the spray last time? What does your schedule look like for everything? When's your first scan? So many questions for you!!
    The nasal spray is okay-ish. I was told not to blow my nose for 30 min, but I get sneeze attacks 10-20 min post lol. At the moment I am going back for bloods on Tuesday and if AF has arrived and /or bloods look okay I will start puregon injections daily and continue synarel until trigger apparently. I'm not sure where the scans fit in yet.

How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh haha, I would be sneezing so much too! I sneezed so much on my transfer day and was freaking out about sneezing out my little embryo ha!

Ohh back to the injections! Will you start the orgalutran too or does the spray take its place?

How many days in were you before your bleed last time? That will be a nervous day for sure!!

I'm doing good I think! I'm 8 wks today! My morning sickness hasn't been too bad at all, feels more like bad hunger pains. I had a little popped belly the other night (I'm super skinny so was easy to see). I was so excited! I took a photo and sent it to my fam haha. I think it was just from dinner but still cool ha!

I have a scan on Monday where I'll hopefully get to see the heartbeat, eek!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

GM9  (25-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the spray takes its place, but I'm not 100% sure! I have to check tomorrow when I speak with the nurse. I was at day 6 of stims when I started bleeding last time, I'm about a week from that point but yes I'll sure be nervous lol

Glad to hear you are doing so well!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie starting icsi cycle Anyone else starting soon?

Woohoo, @SurferGalGC, 8 weeks!! Hope you are going well.
    @LittleAJ, so sorry to hear you are out this round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383 have you started your injections yet? What cycle day are you up to? I hope you've got past day 6!!
    @GM9 how far along are you now? I'm 9+2 today, yay! I'm seeing my GP this morning, still haven't figured out what kind of care I will have. So clueless!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

GM9  (30-08-2016)